Esoteric Online

Ideas (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Entitee Art

Roughly seven months ago the universe aligned myself with an amazing "being" Lance Katcher who has intelligent conversations with pure en…

Started by Stefan Stignei

0 Feb 10, 2014

Any quilters out there?

Looking to hook up with a few quilters xxxx Seen as most of you are Americans, there's got to be a few of you out there!!!!

Started by Debbie Bishop

6 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Kami

The sound of Astrology

Based on this website: http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm I'm a music maker, for those who don't know, and I try to broaden what is availab…

Started by Canamla

2 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Emily Jo

Alchemist

Story of the fur coat & the Bare foot.

A person went out in public in his/her partner's fur coat. Everyone didn't not notice so he/she didn't get discouraged. This person became…

Started by Mishan alchmey

3 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Non Entity

Time

Eye simply want to cee/ understand how everyone else percieves time. Its a conversation going on at work, and as usual Eye watch but never…

Started by skullgameskollection

1 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Alexis Snider

10 Myths About Introverts

A section of Laney’s book (page 71 through page 75) maps out the human brain and explains how neuro-transmitters follow different dominant…

Started by Sunmover

40 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Leif Eric Peterson

s

"Please explain your opinion/thoughts concerning time and non existence of. What's there when you remove that gate/law/concept of time." A…

Started by Stacey (lady lotus)

2 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by ॐBlessedॐ

time travel / concept of time / gate of time

"Please explain your opinion/thoughts concerning time and non existence of. What's there when you remove that gate/law/concept of time." A…

Started by Stacey (lady lotus)

1 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Being

Toward Multi-Dimensional Science..........

My evolving project maybe of great interest. http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Multi-Dimensional_Science

Started by Robert Searle

0 Jul 5, 2012

Conscious receivers

So I received a thought today, and decided to rant about it on here to see what you guys think. Recently I have been reading a lot about qu…

Started by Nicholas Fuller

3 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Tyrone Tyson

RSS

© 2020   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service