Esoteric Online

Introductions (341)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shaman

Greetings from Mesa AZ

I'm new here and just a little about myself. My heritage is Slavic/Orcadian. I'm in Arizona and I am an Odinist and also following Lyblac (…

Started by Harry Jakubowski

3 Jul 1
Reply by Malachai

Rosicrucian

Hello

Greetings! I am Marie from the UK. I am so excited to have found this forum and look forward to discussing interesting topics with all of y…

Started by Marie Ayrton

2 Jun 14
Reply by Marie Ayrton

Hello

Hello, everyone, I'm Sue from the central Illinois area of the US. I am learning about the bardos and I am learning about tarot. My hope is…

Started by Sue

3 May 26
Reply by positiveevitisop

Using Astrology, Talismans, and Pentacles to heal?

Hi, does anyone have experience using talismans and pentacles to heal afflicted planets in their natal chart? I have a heavily afflicted Sc…

Started by Valorie June

0 May 19

Kabbalist

Rosicrucian Manuscript

"As mystics throughout time have found, the road to discovery, to peace and enlightenment is a journey into Self. There is more to our cons…

Started by Mind Over Matter

3 May 17
Reply by ☤Tris☤

Mystic

hello

It's time to emerge from the hermitage and relate to beings that I cannot walk through. The last few years have been surreal and mind bendi…

Started by ChapelPerilous

3 Nov 22, 2019
Reply by Lawrence Thomas

Mystic

A galactic torrent

A mass of information from extraterrestrial sources floods the web, channeled by psychics telepathic with a variety of galactic sources and…

Started by peter henry daley

0 Nov 11, 2019

Mystic

We are not originally of thisplanet.

There is a mass of information from extraterrestrial sources about our galactic history. This explains the failure to find a missing link i…

Started by peter henry daley

2 Nov 10, 2019
Reply by peter henry daley

Epstein

It is true that it was JE's body on the  gurney carried out from the jail on 10-8-19?

Started by Kgl

0 Aug 11, 2019

Artist in search of wisdom and pals

Greetings! You can call me Thingstuffs or Reagan. Either is fine. I recently found this website and it seems like a really great place to d…

Started by Ghastly Peppercorn

4 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Ghastly Peppercorn

RSS

© 2020   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service