Esoteric Online

Introductions (332)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shaman

"TO CONJURE OR NOT TO CONJURE'

This a common question many practitioners encounter as they progress through the ranks and the consistent warning is being put forth regard…

Started by Miccaletto Ehnub Yaida Gmicalz V

1 Jan 11
Reply by Craig Sedok

Gordon white

Are any of you familiar with Gordon from Runesoup? I love his perspective on a vast array of subjects and he's very insightful. Definitely…

Started by Donn

2 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by sav

Electrocuting others with body energy

I recently read a book by Osho titled “ In Search of the Miraculous”. In a chapter about shaktipat, Osho mentions other false methods by wh…

Started by John

0 Dec 10, 2018

Tarot

Great interview about our place and nature of reality. https://www.thehighersidechats.com/robert-bonomo-tarot-archetypes-banking-alchemy-m

Started by Donn

0 Dec 6, 2018

Hello All

I am from London. My main inspirations have been Buddhism and Modern Druidry. I am also very interested in Shamanism and Kabbalah.

Started by Rocala

2 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by sav

Mandela effect

Has anyone noticed this Mandela affect? The 3 pyramids of giza, were from my recollection 2 smaller equal sized pyramids and the large one…

Started by Donn

0 Dec 5, 2018

Does god love us?

If god did not love us why are we here?

Started by Adam Karl Stemmer

3 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by sav

Hello I am Xeno

Hello here I am Xeno! A young canadian new dad and I live with my wife in west of the country. I am originally from East and I speak french…

Started by Xeno

4 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Xeno

Abstinence-only sex education

I would like to discuss an issue called Abstinence-only sex education. I know this practice is supported by many Americans while it's criti…

Started by Sergo Yogi

3 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by sav

Greetings

Hello, everyone.  Just joined the forum today.  By way of introduction, I'll tell you a little about my journey into the esoteric.  Without…

Started by Paul Steiner

1 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by anki

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service