Esoteric Online

Introductions (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alchemist

Heart Chakra

Hi everyone, the heart chakra seems to be the bridge between above and below, and to move forward in the process of enlightenment it seems…

Started by Anna Leigh

6 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by sav

Shaman

SUGGESTIONS PRIOR TO DIVINATION PRACTICE

As you may well know, divination is a craft in which its required ability and skills are exceptional. The gift of Divination is one given t…

Started by Miccaletto Ehnub Yaida Gmicalz V

0 Aug 21, 2018

Compression

Q: What do 64 groups of 4 hexagonal planes placed at 71 degrees to one another and intersecting at a common centre point look like? Answer:…

Started by neophyte

0 Aug 18, 2018

Venkatesananda daliy bhagavad gita readings 16 march-

Venkatesananda Daily Reading (Bhagavad Gita) - 16 March iii:26 - na buddhibhedam janayed ajnaanaam karmasanginaam joshayet sarva karmaani…

Started by Dean

1 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by Mukesh Sharma

Romans 12

Living Sacrifices to God 12 I beseech[a] you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, h…

Started by Dean

0 Jul 29, 2018

Spiritual Places in Canada

Hello, I will go to Canada this Summer to join a workshop and I want to visit country rest of my time. Could you suggest me some spiritual…

Started by Cihan Serter

3 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Liza Grey

Swami Sivananda daily readings - Seek God Within - 22 June 2018

Seek God Within   Seek God within you, in your heart. Seek him not elsewhere. Seek him with faith. Seek not God for favours. Such favours w…

Started by Dean

1 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by neophyte

The Universe Spins On

All motion is the result of cyclic revolutions around a single Universal midpoint. That which appears to contradict this is simply by rea…

Started by neophyte

0 Jul 3, 2018

Isaiah 42 - <3 - this brought tears..

“Behold! My Servant whom I uphold,My [a]Elect One in whom My soul delights!I have put My Spirit upon Him;He will bring forth justice to the…

Started by Dean

0 Jun 26, 2018

AC/DC or Led Zep??

You can coast all the way down the Highway To Hell, but it takes effort of body, heart, mind and soul to climb the Stairway To Heaven. <3

Started by neophyte

4 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by neophyte

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service