Esoteric Online

Introductions (333)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello I am Xeno

Hello here I am Xeno! A young canadian new dad and I live with my wife in west of the country. I am originally from East and I speak french…

Started by Xeno

4 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Xeno

Greetings

Hello, everyone.  Just joined the forum today.  By way of introduction, I'll tell you a little about my journey into the esoteric.  Without…

Started by Paul Steiner

1 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by anki

The Nature of Vacuum Energy and Our Relationship to It.

Levels/Dimensions/Numbers are fixed foundations/planes/points. They are the minima we focus upon while what is in between them is the max…

Started by neophyte

2 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by neophyte

Nashville Tennessee

Any brothers and sisters in the area, I just moved here looking to meet some good people that to collaborate and expand consciousness with.

Started by LeKendrick

0 Sep 24, 2018

Shaman

HooDoo / Voodoo (Equinox & Harvest Full Moon) September 21st - September 25th * LIBRA *

Those of you that are practitioners of the Voodoo, what workings do you recommend for working with Papa Legba during this weekend in where…

Started by Miccaletto Ehnub Yaida Gmicalz V

1 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by anki

Mystic

Is this legit and has anyone else been experiencing this?

Energy Update <<<see here oddly when i posted this i saw presence of golden light illuminate my entire screen as to why i am not s…

Started by Asharana Aleenah Khan

1 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by sav

Alchemist

Heart Chakra

Hi everyone, the heart chakra seems to be the bridge between above and below, and to move forward in the process of enlightenment it seems…

Started by Anna Leigh

6 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by sav

Shaman

SUGGESTIONS PRIOR TO DIVINATION PRACTICE

As you may well know, divination is a craft in which its required ability and skills are exceptional. The gift of Divination is one given t…

Started by Miccaletto Ehnub Yaida Gmicalz V

0 Aug 21, 2018

Compression

Q: What do 64 groups of 4 hexagonal planes placed at 71 degrees to one another and intersecting at a common centre point look like? Answer:…

Started by neophyte

0 Aug 18, 2018

Spiritual Places in Canada

Hello, I will go to Canada this Summer to join a workshop and I want to visit country rest of my time. Could you suggest me some spiritual…

Started by Cihan Serter

3 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Liza Grey

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service