Esoteric Online

Introductions (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Path and the Destination

The Path And The Destination The phrase “with great power, comes great responsibility” is a common one, however, one has come to a contrar…

Started by Mental Alchemist

0 May 11, 2009

Hello everyone...

Greetings all. Truly honored to have receive an invitation this newly forming online community. At a young age I was brought up in the Chri…

Started by TheHigherSelf

4 May 11, 2009
Reply by ☤Tris☤

Hi, from Londinium.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a Hermeticist of ten years. Having been alerted to the existence of this network via Luxor Media's…

Started by Poimandres

11 May 11, 2009
Reply by Shane

check this one out

another painting, ganesh and the states of mind through the meditative process

Started by jonathan rigby

5 May 9, 2009
Reply by ☤Tris☤

alchemical planetary arrangements

this is a painting i did of the procession of the planetary arrangements through the three worlds.

Started by jonathan rigby

7 May 9, 2009
Reply by jonathan rigby

Hello

Hello, my name is Shane. I come from a fundamentalist christian background that i have freed myself from. I always knew something wasnt too…

Started by Shane

3 May 8, 2009
Reply by ☤Tris☤

introduction

Hi Ancestralblue here! I saw the video for the opening of this site at Luxor Media and it should be a very interesting way to engage others…

Started by ancestralblue

4 May 5, 2009
Reply by ancestralblue

Greetings!

I thought it a good idea to introduce the authentic jamie by posting my Star Map ( Birth Chart ) so that all may know my intentions. If one…

Started by jamie i santos

1 May 5, 2009
Reply by SammiG

Hi There!

My name is Gwenivere, and I received an invitation from luxormedia on youtube to join up here. I am 52, currently living in Texas, but will…

Started by Gwenivere

2 May 1, 2009
Reply by S H

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service