Esoteric Online

Introductions (332)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alchemist

Blood Over Intent?

Anybody have any information on this subject?

Started by Jesse

3 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Rodrigo Alonso Bonfante

Mystic

All Human Beings Are Alchemists And They Know It Not.

If we use the baseline of what alchemy the science of is actually about, which is the science of transformation which if followed to its lo…

Started by michael Kirkpatrick

2 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by michael Kirkpatrick

Reflections on the Bible

Jeremiah 1:5 says God knew us all before we were born which implies we existed before we were born. But where? Heaven maybe? Well, accordin…

Started by Paul Lorence

0 May 25, 2018

hi

Heya  I'm Eulie,  I'm really excited to be here  and honoured to be at one with you.  i see me and you i see me in you i see you in mecau…

Started by Nunet

10 May 24, 2018
Reply by Criag

Hi, My name is Aya, I'm trying to do Shadow Work.

Hello everyone, Um, don't know where to start, but I hope everyone is doing well? I'm Aya from Cebu, Philippines (It's that very tropical…

Started by mnemosynefortuna

7 May 24, 2018
Reply by Criag

Kabbalist

Initiation into hermetics 1st exercise

Hello everyone I'm currently working with initiation into hermetics,I'm on the first exercise whereally he tells us to obserce our train of…

Started by Joshua Lebron

10 May 24, 2018
Reply by Criag

Rosicrucian

The hermetic revelation!

Good evening everyone! My name is Damian and I've been called to teach people about the wisdom of the Master Hermes Trismegistus, especiall…

Started by Damian

0 May 20, 2018

Looking for writers for metaphysical online magazine

Do you write or have a blog that would fall under the metaphysical umbrella?  I'm looking for additional writers that write with a positive…

Started by PJ Perkins

2 May 15, 2018
Reply by PJ Perkins

Hello

Hello, everyone, I am new to esoteric learning in general, but have followed a shamanic path for many years. My spirit guide has been my te…

Started by Sue

2 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Sue

Channeling with Ascended Masters

I am the Spiritual Writer and Teacher from Russia who has the Spiritual Connection with the Ascended Masters and the Angelic Kingdom of Div…

Started by Nikolai Artiukhov

0 Mar 16, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service