Esoteric Online

Introductions (335)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for writers for metaphysical online magazine

Do you write or have a blog that would fall under the metaphysical umbrella?  I'm looking for additional writers that write with a positive…

Started by PJ Perkins

2 May 15, 2018
Reply by PJ Perkins

Hello

Hello, everyone, I am new to esoteric learning in general, but have followed a shamanic path for many years. My spirit guide has been my te…

Started by Sue

2 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Sue

Channeling with Ascended Masters

I am the Spiritual Writer and Teacher from Russia who has the Spiritual Connection with the Ascended Masters and the Angelic Kingdom of Div…

Started by Nikolai Artiukhov

0 Mar 16, 2018

Mystic

Does Magic exist oitside of a life filled Universe

I was reading about atoms and there structure and it relationship to it sacred form of geometry and creation. I started thinking about the…

Started by Shiva Raisekate

34 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by anton

Possessed by a demon, please help

Hi my name is Alisha, I live in Albany NY and for the last 2 years have been possessed by an evil spirit. Any advice, information, or an ac…

Started by Alisha

7 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Jesse Quient

New connections.

Hi everyone. I'm Brian, obviously lol. I've been invited by a friend, at the best timing and in synchronicity with recent manifestations, a…

Started by Brian

16 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Jolan ☯

What Are Your Favorite Relaxing Thoughts or Fantasies?

Original post details is --- Posted by positiveevitisop on March 25, 2015 at 10:28pm in Self Empowerment & Recovery ----------------…

Started by positiveevitisop

3 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Siriusstar

I keep encountering the same thing.

I recently learned of a plant called deadly nightshade and for the last nearly 2 weeks I have encountered it. First, I found one growing in…

Started by Chadwick Painter

5 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Velvet Violet Sea

Tree of Life

I know a lot of you will probably laugh at this but I have a theory of the whereabouts of the tree of life. Notice this line carefully that…

Started by Paul Lorence

1 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Velvet Violet Sea

Cafe Au Soul

Cafe Au Soul is a site I found, always looking for new interpretations of the I Ching. I'm impressed with the feel and attitude, the…

Started by sav

1 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Bruce Grilli

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service