Esoteric Online

anton's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

Mystic

"Hello Michael, What have you transformed yourself into so far?"

anton replied Jun 1 to All Human Beings Are Alchemists And They Know It Not.

2 Jun 1
Reply by michael Kirkpatrick

"Hello Paul, "IMAGINE a world without words." "A world"? No: I imagine the present E…"

anton replied May 20 to The Word is very near you

2 May 20
Reply by Paul Lorence

Mystic

"I think there's ultimately no real magick: I think it can all be rationally explaine…"

anton replied Dec 23, 2017 to Does Magic exist oitside of a life filled Universe

34 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by anton

Mystic

"It looks like life forms are deeply required for such "magickal" experiments. "

anton replied Dec 17, 2017 to Does Magic exist oitside of a life filled Universe

34 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by anton

Mystic

"Please explain what a "magic experience" is, Shiva."

anton replied Dec 17, 2017 to Does Magic exist oitside of a life filled Universe

34 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by anton

Mystic

"Imagine a very complex/sophisticated robot mimicing humans. It could quite look like…"

anton replied Dec 16, 2017 to Does Magic exist oitside of a life filled Universe

34 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by anton

Mystic

"inert matter -> living matter -> inert matter again -> ... All matter. I r…"

anton replied Dec 16, 2017 to Does Magic exist oitside of a life filled Universe

34 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by anton

Mystic

"With my incomplete understanding of 'life', I think living "matter" is very close to…"

anton replied Dec 10, 2017 to Does Magic exist oitside of a life filled Universe

34 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by anton

Mystic

"Let's just stick to what we think 'life' is. Life on Earth + there may be non-earthl…"

anton replied Dec 10, 2017 to Does Magic exist oitside of a life filled Universe

34 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by anton

Mystic

"I think 'magick' (this one, right?) means nothing to me. Life could be "magick", af…"

34 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by anton

RSS

© 2018   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service