Esoteric Online

sav's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"The balance is that people of all ages are becoming ascetic. While the world burns,…"

sav replied 8 hours ago to A crisis of asceticism and chastity and a triumph of hedonism

1 8 hours ago
Reply by sav

Mystic

"Thank you for bringing your experience to us, Gwendolyn. What you describe does rese…"

sav replied Jun 21 to Seeking Guidance

6 Jun 30
Reply by purkinje

Alchemist

"Beautiful."

sav replied May 30 to The self and the Ego, my recent experience

1 May 30
Reply by sav

"Spiritual leaders often talk about the mind - and the ego - as impediments to spirit…"

sav replied May 27 to How commited have you been to your spiritual path?

2 May 27
Reply by Jer

"I've thought about this a lot since I read this meditation. I do see your point. I w…"

sav replied Apr 29 to A meditation on adjectives

2 Apr 29
Reply by sav

"I tried ... i'm too brain cloudy to sustain the interest, the info is certainly deve…"

sav replied Apr 10 to Chris Knowles on A Synchromystic State Of The Union, The Great Seal, Lyra & The Space Altar

2 Apr 10
Reply by sav

"Wonderful piece, B. Zym. Don't forget tempeh on the Omega/B12 list! Still a chocolat…"

sav replied Mar 14 to Eat like you actually care about yourself

1 Mar 14
Reply by sav

"I'm a philosophical relativist more than a conspiracy theorist; how true something m…"

sav replied Mar 11 to Sonic 'Healing' Frequencies:

6 Mar 11
Reply by sav

"Apparently when the 19th and 20th century conferences are going on to create a globa…"

sav replied Mar 10 to Sonic 'Healing' Frequencies:

6 Mar 11
Reply by sav

"Here's a book on the topic. Link to publisher, also saw it for $4 on eBay: https://w…"

sav replied Feb 25 to i suffer robbed mental-vital energy constantly, please help me!

6 Jul 15
Reply by Prince Bumpers DeMichael

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service