Esoteric Online

All Discussions Tagged '' (9)

← Back to The Tarot
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rosicrucian

Starman Tarot

Greetings All! For Christmas my wife got me the Starman Tarot. I have not spent much time on it, but I wanted to share it with the group.…

Started by Journeying Fool

7 Jan 15
Reply by Eva Rider

Introducing basic Numerology

The basic and most frequently used Numerology technique is called “theosophical addition” or “esoteric reduction” and consist in reducing t…

Started by Attila Blága

0 Jan 13

Quick analysis of the Knight cards

KNIGHT OF WANDS CHARMING..........SUPERFICIAL SELF-CONFIDENT..........COCKY DARING..........FOOLHARDY ADVENTUROUS..........RESTLESS PASS…

Started by steve

1 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Shoshanna

Tarot Correspondence (Heidrick)

HebrewLetter: PrintedLetter: Value ofLetter: TarotTrump: Meaning ofLetter Name: PathNumber: Aleph 1 The Fool Ox 11 Bet 2 The Magician…

Started by steve

0 May 3, 2015

Print your own Tarot deck "Rider-Waite Deck"

Click the pdf below . Arthur_Edward_Waite_-_The_Pictorial_Key_To_The_Tarot_id940349682_size2242.pdf Have fun!!!

Started by David Dee.

4 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by daniel ramirez

Rosicrucian

Tarot: Mysteries Beyond Fortune-Telling?

Hello, I've been a student of the esoteric arts for 3-4 years now. Particularly in the areas of Kabbalah, Alchemy, Rosicrucianism. Very rec…

Started by Nicholas Valdivar

1 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Lichtkind

Interpretation Question

I apologize for sending this question to the group ...... Instead of originally posting it as a discussion I accidentally selected send mes…

Started by Nic Forte

3 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Nic Forte

Rosicrucian

The Tarot now has voice and video chat!

Simply click the link for the page on the right hand side, or visit the link below. http://www.esotericonline.net/group/the-tarot/page/taro

Started by ☤Tris☤

0 Nov 9, 2012

Rosicrucian

Rider-Waite Deck (Major Arcana) - Hi-Rez Slideshow

Gallery location for Full-Size viewing - http://www.esotericonline.net/photo/albums/rws-major-arcana

Started by ☤Tris☤

0 Aug 13, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service