Esoteric Online

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manic Depression, The Mind and the Tree of Life

"Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds: and when he finds he will become troubled, and when he is troubled he will be astonishe…

Started by Paul Lorence

3 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Quingu

Tree of Life

I know a lot of you will probably laugh at this but I have a theory of the whereabouts of the tree of life. Notice this line carefully that…

Started by Paul Lorence

1 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Velvet Violet Sea

All about Lucid Dreaming

Have you ever thought about how many hours of sleep you get and how it affects the amount of dreams you can remember/get lucid in? Stephe…

Started by Butch Zym

1 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Soul

witches birth control manual pdf

This is a cool little document on birth control using the phases of the moon for it and it gives a witches formula for birth control

Started by Skyler

0 Jul 16, 2016

mercury venus conjunct in a relationship

Hello again, For the more experienced Astrology interpreters, I have a question. My Astrologer set me up or tried to set me up with a wom…

Started by CainO'

1 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by CainO'

The Occult 911 and It's abuse for Darkness

This is going to be a re-post of a Thread I've recently made on the website abovetopsecret.com. ATS is my main hub for information so I'll…

Started by metalshredmetal

6 May 23, 2013
Reply by Bartholomew

Mystic

Types of clairvoyance - specialties and developing your gift

Feel free to ask questions and discuss various types of clairvoyance.

Started by M Teresa Clayton The Mystress

2 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by M Teresa Clayton The Mystress

Astrology; Primary, Secondaries, Trine, Squares, Glue and so on... Part 2 - Chart:

Here is what I was working on. I wanted to be able to compare charts more accurately and was working on formulas. I had some others before…

Started by CainO'

0 Feb 19, 2013

My first experience of Sleep Paralysis in context of Astral Projection, familiar?

I hope this description of my experience makes sense...these things are hard to describe. I mainly made this thread to see if anyone else h…

Started by metalshredmetal

3 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Miguel de la Ossa

Best Magick Course?

Just wondering if anyone has /is currently learning via a magick course/book and if so which books were helpful and what you liked about th…

Started by Magus Munir (cOdY)

2 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Magus Munir (cOdY)

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service