Esoteric Online

If god did not love us why are we here?

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im not sure Adam. But based on my own experience love is within us.. I prayed many years ago and I had the experience of "the love of God" or "Samadhi" . .Im not sure if it was God who gave me that experience or some being.. But I believe God is consciousness..Light and sound are his manifestations..

From a broader perspective..God does not love us.. When the masters speak of Gods love, its experienced by them based on cause and effect principles.. So if anyone follows these cause and effect principles they will arrive at the same outcome.. 

For example , if someone meditates and does the techniques for 6 hours a day he will arrive at that "love of god" , ever new bliss feeling faster than someone who only does 1 hour meditation or a technique.. So we are here to overcome all obstacles that prevent us from experiencing this "ever new bliss of God" which comes from within.

Its actually been said by one yoga who spoke with"god"..babaji.. He said God is very sorry for creating us.. he suffers with us but he has no way to get us back because he has given us the choice to accpet or reject him

God loves us. What is God? Among other things, god is love, making God's love relatively easy to access if the human takes a couple of simple steps. 

I recently wrote a song called "Why We're Here". It does not mention god. This may be because I want it to appeal to atheists as well. Atheists often say there is no god because it  keeps them sane, rationalizes their progress as capable functioning citizens. In the presence of a true believer they often crack a little, maybe reveal a little envy for those idiots who smoke pot. 

Dean thinks that God is so vast that God is beyond ego and thus beyond love. To some that creates a God of the Utterly Indifferent. I don't feel that way. If I didn't sense the creative intelligence all around me - which I admit might be a shallow substitute for whatever god is - i would not be myself.

Dean and i are chatting about this at this very minute. He says,

• love yes.. But he has no ego..thats hwy he loves us unconditionally and yet allows us to suffer ..he suffers with us..because he is us..

• 3:08 AM
  • Dean

we are the product of a vast intelligence inconcievable being..but the ocean is made up of many drops..;) so God has made us in his image..we are made of God

• <3

I can get behind all that. But to feel the love, you have to feel it. To understand why we're here, you just have to think about it. I know people are prisoners of their psychological traits and formative characteristics, but that hardly justifies thinking that the Creative Force that brought water and air and monkeys and humanity to this planet was not borne of love. 

The answer - or question - does not end here! Indeed, god is as well another world for the infinite, which is the playing field for these measured discussions.  More later!!

RSS

© 2018   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service