Esoteric Online

Today i had the misfortune of learning that religious acceptance is not awake in the world.Of late i have been having a falling out of sorts with many of my "friends"...This because i chose to share my interest in a path that is broader than dogmatic Christianity..They all began to shun me per say...i feel like a heretic in the 16th century lol...Is this common among us and if so how do u all cope?Also should i be looking for new friends since all of mine are apparently turning away from me...one friend even suggested i practice satanism...how unfortunate...i really loved my friends to bad they didn't really loveme

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly, which is why I headed my website The Divine Herecies, in contrast of truth in the core of Christianity.

But after The Twelve Blessings who needs religion anyway.

This is tragic Joshua. I am so sorry for the treatment you have received.

Exclusiveness is a common feature in Christianity. When my family lost interest in the Catholic Church they lost all their friends. I became interested in the occult which led me ultimately into the metaphysics of George King and the way in which the safety of the earth is dependent on hidden forces. 

Jesus gave ‘’The Twelve Blessings’’ through George King, and in further exploits like Operation Starlight it became apparent that he himself was a Cosmic Master. 

I became  a member of The Aetherius Society which he founded in 1955 in the need for a conduit of power from extraterrestrial sources. The websites are up for anyone to follow and various books published, including the most important ‘’The Nine Freedoms’’ which was dictated through George King by the Martian Adept.

There is my website ( kasselmain.com) primitive in comparison with others but full of weird stuff.              I published my book ’’Metaphysics for The New Age’’(2009), which sells for twice the price in the UK compared to Amazon. If any are sold what happens to the royalties is a mystery.                                       I also write blogs and poems on Medium.com.

The above reply sounds more like self-promotion than helping the OP.

People seem to be forgetting the definition of the word "occult." I don't talk openly about anything, except with my husband. This will pretty much always be the reaction you get, because people no longer follow scripture. They follow priests, rabbis, imams, etc. They don't look inward, but shifty-eyed, at everyone around them.

Just keep walking the path and zip your lips about anything not publicly disseminated, or in the wrong company . . . which is pretty much everyone.

RSS

© 2020   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service