Esoteric Online

I am delighted to re-join this group after an absence of more than several years

Hello everyone, Seagypsy here. I have been away for several years as we were bringing our trawler from Hawaii to southwest Florida to sell. My sweet Dave passed one month ago. He was diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer in mid-2018 and I have nursed him through chemo since then. A horrible experience all of the way around - - - unfortunately, he was a cynic and did not share my beliefs. At any rate, I am now a widow, for the second time, and plan to spend the rest of my life with my cats, in my art studio, swimming and being active in this group. Even though I am terribly sad, life is still good and I look forward to more learning.
Thank you for having me.

Nancy  xoxo

Views: 21

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My condolences and welcome back 

Thank you, Anki.  I appreciate your compassion. xoxo

Cherish your sweet memories, Seagypsy. And may you have more wonderful experiences to balance out the pain and loss.

It's awesome that Tris and Co. keep Esoteric Online going, as the knowledge archived just builds and builds. I hope it is always here for people whenever they feel moved to explore.

Thank you - it is hard at 80 but I am a little better every day.  Life is still good. xoxo

RSS

© 2020   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service