Esoteric Online

We are the forgetful God that escaped the bonds of perfection. We divided our divine self into fractals so to experience the mysteries of self discovery. Our fractaled understanding has brought sin(ignorance) upon our self leaving a void in our hearts. We dance the painful dance so we don't have to stand in the static state of our divine self.
Creation is God's consciousness disolved into fractals. Those fractals carry portions of godself as the physical vessels evolve into more complex beings. As creation evolves the consciouness of the dreaming God begins to awaken through intellectual discovery of self.
    It's the inevitable play of cause and effect between polar positions.(good&bad;truth&ignorance;1's&0's) eventually the equation will be balanced out and the remainder(that which does not fit) will be dropped off.
-wiseyeffect

Please- feel free to disagree or question.

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought that was put very well. I was just writing about this subject, and seeing a shared idea expressed with different words really puts it in perspective.

Thanks for the comment. Once you got your paper done please send me a copy to read.

I've heard for years that 'God begins to awaken '  but am now - after experiencing  ayhuasca- of the impression that God is always awake.

Both are true. It's like time travel,it may not have been invented yet but if it is in the future then it has always been happening. God is timeless so he is both awake and asleep;)
If mans intellectual progress leads to mastery over the laws of the universe he will be able to time travel & multi-verse travel. This implys that we may not have awaken to the ability to time travel in our current state but it doesn't mean we haven't been doing it today and even millions of year prior to now. To not be bond by spacetime law is to be a God. We are evolving (awakening) to that ability. So we are god who is asleep inside the box but also awaken outside of times laws of division. God is both the Alpha & Omega/ sleeper & awakened.

RSS

© 2021   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service