Esoteric Online

Please Just Make It Simple: How do I astral project, and what exactly is it?

Please please please don't talk in endless gibberish, riddles, and platitudes. I would Kindly like to know, in easy to understand English, the answers to the following questions:

What is astral projection? Through what mechanism do you perceive things when you are "there"?

How do you astral project. What is your technique? What % rate is your success? How many times have you astral projected in your life?

What are some signs to look for when attempting an astral projection? 

Thank you

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I admire your curiosity in astral projection. I understand that you want it simplified for it to quickly register in your brain. I will not talk on behalf of everyone, we are all distinctive in a special way. I never got introduced to nothing or little did I do anything to initiate astral projection. From childhood, I most of the time had dreams that would come true, some of my friends and family until today are against it and simply because they lack knowledge on the same. I got aware of my projections about 7 years ago, before learning what it was, I was really scared of the whole thing. Living alone, I feared to go home after work and when at home during the night, I left the lights on in my bedroom which forced me to stay awake till 4:00 am. This resulted in so much stress following the sleepless nights and working every week day. My sister and her kid would call me every night at 10:00 pm to make sure I would have a goodnight sleep. My colleagues did everything they could to provide me with the same. Despite all, these episodes didn't give me a break, there was a time that I would be really really scared when the heavy feeling and vibrations started. I would try to fight it and the more I did, I ended up seeing entities in my room. Sometimes I would see three dark hooded faces and then they would disappear without a word, other times, I would have reptiles like entities try to rape me and other times, I would see huge black cats with red eyes.

After learning how to calm down, my vibrations and a lot deal of energy took over the process and for the first time, I felt my soul leave my body from the middle of my chest, it felt like uprooting a plant and sounded like throwing a stone in deep waters. Out there, I would see other spirits but in color, I would also visit my friends and family, talk to them about issues, I would also learn about things that happened in the past but most of my visions would be in the future. Please note that if you are stressed, depressed or had too much to drink, it will be very difficult to astral project. I'm speaking from my own experience . 

Thanks for sharing. Surprisingly, I am very envious of your experiences, even if they sound scary. I wish I had that ability. How can I learn to do what you do?

There are some experts out there who claim to train anyone interested in having these projections. I'm not sure if they can do that or this is something that is in some of our DNAs... Try to listen to your body when you sleep and write down your dreams every day.

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service