Esoteric Online

I was wondering if anyone had the answer to this question... Is it possible for a soul to be reincarnated into two or more different lives? Like after death, for it to split into two or more and be reborn into two or more lives..? Just like as the embryo or whatever does during a pregnancy of twins, triplets etc. I hope I explained this correctly. Any ideas would be awesome. Thanks :-)

Views: 517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All of life is a lesson for you to discover 'Who' you actually are and what is your 'Purpose' for being  here on Earth.

All aspects of your  life are lessons and more lessons if you are Graced to discover your Purpose for being here...and work to Fulfill that  Purpose.

What was that guys name that reached heights that no one before him reached?

You can be in as many realities as you so choose. There is no time essentially - everything you think about, is happening right now - as you think about it. If you have a thought of you doing or interacting with someone, your actually doing it somewhere. Where? I don't know but I do know it happens all the time!

We can loose parts from our soul but I dont think we can split it!

I think it's an interesting question, and one that I've heard a few explanations on. If you consider that time is only a perception, meaning our past and future lives are in fact simultaneous, than it seems only logical to presume that these lives can intersect within this dimension/perception of time. The difficulty I believe comes when we try to comprehend existing as more than one person at the same time. I can't say with any degree of certainty what is most likely to be true; this is a difficult idea for me to wrap my head around. 

Short answer is Yes this is possible. The long answer is we are an amalgamation of several different energies that make up who we are. So we can have experiences where we were one person and at that very same time remember being the child of the person as well. It all depends on the energy you're composed of.
I don't think that's possible although from what I've been taught there is a part of your identity from your previous life left behind in death...
the sacred number 3, infinitely divine, is intrinsic to all of our Gods (Adonai, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim) creations including himself. (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). the atom (electron, proton, neutron). the cosmos (nine planets in our solar system, nine is divisible by three) the human gestation period (nine months). celestial (sun, moon, stars). 3 dimensions, body, mind, soul. mother, maiden, crone. I could go on forever. considering that the past and the future are but illusion and the only thing that really exists, is the eternal now, could literally mean that our past, present, and future lives are actually going on simultaneously. we can actually get glimpses of them when the conditions are right. deja vu, walk ins, past life regressions...

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service