Esoteric Online

This is going to be a re-post of a Thread I've recently made on the website abovetopsecret.com. ATS is my main hub for information so I'll probably be re-posting my threads from ATS often. You can read the original thread and read the interesting comments made by other members here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread798385/pg1

and see other threads i've created and posts i've made here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/mem/metalshredmetal

~ soon i plan on making new threads/discussions about chemtrails & dna augmentation, and sacred space geometry (biogeometry) and it's relation to solar system-side biophysics. 

~ this particular Discussion might seem a little depressing but it's not meant to be so...I just do this for information dissemination so other people can learn new things.

~ the use of numerology in secret societies has it's roots in ancient mystery schools. it can be very enlightening stuff.

enjoy!

-----------

This thread is going to be my personal summation of the occult & esoteric symbolisms & numerology of "911" I've found, based on information in the blog Project Dark Book 

I've already made a thread about a Project Dark Book WW3 Prediction, if you'd like to see more info. 

Here Project Dark Book mentions the occult use of 911 & 77: 

The “Fed” (Foederati is a Lombard term; barbarians whose women dressed as men) will charge interest (Usury) to print more money (devaluation results). American taxpayers will foot the bill until the roof caves in and foreign investors foreclose on the real estate purchased with blood under Old Glory, the flag with 13 stars and 13, 5 pointed stars formed into a circle which first flew in battle on 9/11/1777. Ben Franklin’s map of the 1st 13 colonies was drawn entwined by a serpent with the slogan “Join or Die”;

Betsy Ross Flag 
also known as the “First Stars and Stripes” Flag.It was reported to be designed by George Washington, Francis Hopkins, and Betsy Ross. ... with 13 stars representing a “new constellation”. The Battle of the Brandywine is said to be the first battle in which the Betsy Ross flag was flown

sources:Here & Here 

wiki: 
The Battle of Brandywine, also known as the Battle of the Brandywine or the Battle of Brandywine Creek, was fought between the American army of Major General George Washington and the British-Hessian army of General Sir William Howe on September 11, 1777.The British defeated the Americans and forced them to withdraw toward the rebel capital of Philadelphia.

& Then there's this Gem: 
60 years to the day after Scotch Rite Masons laid the Pentagon cornerstone on 9/11/1941 Flight #77 hit the 77ft tall 5 pointed star on the 77th Meridian because it was planned that way;

coordinates of the Pentagon building: 38°52′15.56″N 77°3′21.46″W 

wiki: 
Contracts totaling $31,100,000 were finalized with McShain and the other contractors onSeptember 11, and ground was broken for the Pentagon the same day.

+ we all know what happened on 9-11-2001... 

all this talk of "911" brings to mind Psalm 91.1
Psalm 91 
King James Version (KJV) 

1. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

He that operates in secret places of the "most high", shall follow under the shadow of "God"/Creator.

Here's what Jungian Psychology and wiki have to say about the "Shadow": 
In Jungian psychology, the shadow or "shadow aspect" is a part of the unconscious mind consisting of repressed weaknessesshortcomings, and instincts. It is one of the three most recognizable archetypes, the others being the anima and animus and the persona. "Everyone carries a shadow," Jung wrote, "and the less it is embodied in the individual'sconscious life, the blacker and denser it is."[1] It may be (in part) one's link to more primitive animal instincts,[2] which are superseded during early childhood by the conscious mind.

Here's a description of the Astrological "7th House", which represents the Shadow Self: 
The shadow self, that which is mirrored back to you by everyone you attract and all that liesdormant in your personality, is a treasure box of unopened potential. 

The 1/7 axis, remember, are inception and reception points in the cosmological coordinates of the chart; they symbolise where and how you entered and what awaits you that you still have to discover about yourself. This is why the 7th house cusp traditionally represents everything that is ‘not you,’ since it symbolises all that you have to find out about yourself through others.

In the most humble and wise words of RA: 
We suggest the nature of all manifestation to be illusory and functional only in so far as the entity turns from shape and shadow to the One.

This implies that an entity in Shadow does not want to see the Light ("the One"). An entity in Shadow uses Shape to block the Light. This is how shadows are formed. Obviously we shapely humans fall under the "shape" category.

*The Shadow and The Light must be two spiritual extremes of which Earth (shape) is the equilibrium.

Sounds to me like whoever planned this ritualistic event of 9/11 was operating in secret* under the spirit of the Shadow* & Darkness. 

We see that 911 really does have a lot of deep hidden symbolisms. 9 is the highest number, numerologically.Theosophical Math, also called obtaining the Digital Root, is used for reducing numbers to one digit. Every number after 9 is added with itself to make a number lower than 10. (10 is 1+0=1, 39 is 3+9=12=1+2=3 etc.) 

One of my favorite people to hear speak about the importance of the number 9 is Marko Rodin. Marko Rodin is a sort of under-ground-free-energy-physicist who makes the numbers 1-9 the foundation for a free-energy producing coil. His numerology and coil are also particularly interesting because they describe the energy structure of a Torus Vortex. 

His "apprentice" appeared at a TED Talk in 2010 to introduce the Rodin Coil and generate awareness of Rodin & free-energy in general. 

Rodin Aerodynamics @ rense.com

~The preferred frame of reference to the universe is based upon the fixed constant number 9. 
~The number 9 is the node and represents Spirit.

It is the singularity or the Primal Point of Unity. The number 9 never changes and is linear. For example all multiples of 9 equal 9. 9x1=9, 9x2=18, but 1+8=9, 9x3=27, but 2+7=9. This is because it is emanating in a straight line from the center of mass out of the nucleus of every atom, and from out of the singularity of a black hole. It is complete, revealing perfection, and has no polarity because it always equals itself. The number nine is the missing particle in the universe known as Dark Matter. 

The number 9 lines up with the center of the infinity symbol and it is from this center that the linear emanations we call Spirit emanate from the center of mass outwards. Spirit is the only thing in the universe that moves in a straight line. Spirit is the inertia aether that Einstein postulated. Spirit is what makes everything else warp and curve around it. The perfect number patterns are actually created by this Spirit energy. Without Spirit the universe would become destitute and void. Spirit flow is the source of all movement as well as the source of the non-decaying spin of the electron.

Numerology of 911 from Hans Decoz
The 9 stands for idealism, compassion, healing, sacrifice, and caring for the global community (as opposed to a small local community of family, friends, neighbors, and other tribal members). The number 9 stands for everything noble and decent. It is the "Mother Theresa" among the single digit numbers. However, like all numbers, there is a dark site to the nine as well.

The number 1 stands for individualism, courage, leadership, and ambition. It is the warrior among the nine archetypes. It knows no fear, will not retreat, and doesn't bend for anyone. It wants to direct and control the actions of others. 

The number 1 appears in 911 twice, and it has a message very different from the 9. We are asked to honor and value the individual. No number pays homage to life the way the number 1 does; it gives full value to each and every human life; everyone counts. 

Like body guards, the two numbers 1 stand behind the 9 in 911. As if protecting everything the 9 represents. The 1 is an aggressive number, but in this case, it plays a submissive role. The 9 is the guiding number. The 1 is its protector. 

When we add the 9, the 1, and again a 1, we get 11. 

As the sum of the number 911, the 11 reveals what we are left with when all is said and done.The 11 is one of three double-digit numbers that are considered Master Numbers in numerology (as are 22, 33 & 77), and is the most sensitive, feminine, and subtle of all numbers. The 11 in this context tells us that when this conflict has come to pass, the qualities of the 11 are our true reward, in the form of a new era influenced strongly by a global sense of brotherhood and sisterhood, of similarities as opposed to differences, of tact and sensitivity versus brutal force and intolerance.

*So here 911 is explained as the qualities of 9+11, which combine together to describe an "idealistic" (9) unity (11) of a humanitarian outlook (9) with the value of the individual (1). 

Doesn't sound too bad to me! 

Now let's look at the 77 which was connected to the meridian that the Pentagon building occupies, and the flight number of the "plane" that "crashed" into it. 

Some (Numerological) representations of 77 sound like it BELONGS alongside our new description of 911
the number 77, like the number 11, is a powerful Master Number, which occultists believe represents the ascension of a New Age Christ “consciousness.”

...Although some other representations (Religious) seem opposed to 911 symbology
Conversely, Saint Augustine thought the number 77 represented the ultimate measure of sin because it was a product of the “sin” number (11) times the number of divinity or “perfection” (7), thus 11 X 7 = 77. Perhaps this is also why Satanists have 77 names for the Devil.

source Here

Another interesting article about 911 

So what have you, folks? It seems the numerology behind 911 is pretty benevolent and humanitarian to say the least. But the curious power of 911 is being tinged by it's use for self-serving purposes. 

*"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High", who "abides under the shadow" of the Light is consciously distorting the power of 911 for the purposes of Darkness.

Views: 775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we say we will never forget 9/11... should we?

no. did you read my post?

yes, but i dont understand it really.

it's based upon the power of numbers as a Universal Language, Numerology, and how secret societies (i.e. Illuminati) have used the power of numerology over the un-suspecting masses. 

go to the original thread at ATS (first link) and read the other members' responses, it might start to make sense if you know much about the ancient mystery schools.

wow this is really interesting. Thanks for posting. Ill never look at the number 9 the  same way again.

The word "occult" is a word which means "that which is hidden". In the common useage, in America especially, it means darkness and evil and other scary thing. There is nothing neither good nor bad in the word. I suppose it's too much to ask that an entire nation stop associating "occult" with bad things.

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service