Esoteric Online

Planets DO NOT "orbit" the Sun.

There is no such thing as "orbit" in Phi Spiraling 3D Space. An orbit means that object A traces a complete circle around a STATIONARY object B on ONE plane. Like a centrifuge.

A circle (orbit) is 2D. Nothing ever traces a complete circle in space because all things are traveling on the Z AXIS while attempting to orbit which results in a helical trajectory. (Phi Spiral / corkscrew)

The Earth is not flat and neither is the solar system.
Nothing is stationary in space to act as a fulcrum.
The Sun is not stationary.

The proof of Dr. Bhat's assertion that we never orbit the Sun is that the outer planets can be seen throughout the year!

If the Sun sat on a flat meniscus and we orbited the Sun, we wouldn't see the outer planets for months at a time.
It takes Saturn 36 years to complete 1 "orbit".
That would mean we wouldn't see Saturn for months at a time because of our 180 degree perspective months out of the year.
I mean c'mon!!

The inner ones disappear in the 30 degree cone of illumination of the Sun, they do not pass behind it as claimed by Quackademia.
The 2 to 3 weeks where the outer planets disappear is due to their being within the 30 degree cone of illumination of the Sun from an Earth bound perspective.

You Can only see a dust particle floating in your room if it's in a beam of light.
The same for celestial bodies in space.

The classic heliocentric model of the solar system shows 9 concentric circles in 2D around a stationary Sun.

But the Sun is traveling on the Z Axis while the planets attempt to maintain their "orbit" (range of motion) around the equator. NO planet orbits around the Sun's equator.

The Sun traveling on the Z Axis creates a constant imbalance resulting in those 2D concentric circles to form a 3D cone with the Sun at the tip.

The planets WOULD orbit the Sun if it were sitting stationary in on some "fabric of space." But it's constantly running away from us. We only see 1 side. There is no "fabric of space."

There are no "pulling forces of gravity."
Density has NOTHING to do with "gravity."
The inward thrust of electricity is mislabeled gravity.

There are no spherical pulling forces in Nature on Any scale.
Not at the so called nucleus to an atom.
Not at the center of Earth.
Not at the center of a Galaxy, or any vortex.

This same dynamic applies to so called "Electron orbitals" also.

Jason Verbelli

Views: 2965

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting! Now this gematria equation that I've had hanging around for a couple of years makes some sense:

THE SHAPE OF THE NUMBER NINE IS PHI SPIRAL GEOMETRY = 495 = THE GOLDEN MEAN SPIRAL IS THE CURVE OF THE UNIVERSE

FOUR NINE FIVE = 144 = THE SECRET KEY = NINE IS THE KEY = DOUBLE HELIX CODE = MULTIVERSE

About 20 years ago, when I first intuited that the number 9 was somehow special among the numbers, I was curious to find out what the traditional wisdom was concerning the symbolism of the number 9. Every source I looked up said basically the same thing, i.e., nine symbolizes completion, the end. The reasoning for this was because the numbers go from 1 all the way to 9 and then to 10, 11, 12, etc. In standard numerology, the multi-digit numbers are reduced to single digits. Hence 10 is 1 again (1+0=1), 11 is 2 (1+1=2) and so on. The concept was, in essence, that it just keeps going around in a circle. See left side of the illustration I made, below.

But, during this same time, I was also becoming interested in the spiral and I had found the following gematria, all of which had values that reduce to 9:

PHI SPIRAL = 108 = GEOMETRY = PHI ETERNAL
PHI SPIRAL GEOMETRY = 216
GEOMETRY OF THE PHI SPIRAL = 270 = PHI ETERNAL WITHIN THE BODY

DIVINE GEOMETRY OF THE DOUBLE HELIX = 342
THE SPIRAL PATH = 153 = THE GOLDEN RATIO
THE PHI SPIRAL IS THE PATH OF WISDOM = 351
THE MUSICAL PHI = 144
THE GOLDEN MEAN SPIRAL = 198
PHI PROPORTION = 189

It occurred to me, then, that maybe the conventional concept of the circular pattern of 1 through 9 might be wrong. Maybe it's more like a spiral (see right side of illustration above) and the "1" that follows "9" isn't simply a matter of returning back to the same "1" where you started. Maybe it's a different "1" altogether. Or, maybe it is the same "1" but on another level of existence, another dimension, either ascending or descending along the spiral path.

It also occurred to me that the shape of the number 9 resembles a phi spiral.

I wondered, could that just be a cool coincidence? But then I realized the shape of the number 6 is the same, only upside down. Hmm... I wondered if there was some underlying connection between the 9 and the 6. Then I found this:

SIX AND NINE ARE POLAR OPPOSITES = 333 = 9

NINE IS NEGATIVE = 153 = 9
SIX IS POSITIVE = 195 = 15 = 6

This idea of polar opposites connected is reflected in the Chinese Yin/Yang symbol which can be seen as a 9 and a 6 in a harmonious dance:

CODE = 27 = 96 - 69

27 = 9

Over the years I've had to wonder what, really, is the practical use of English gematria? Clearly, not every gematria result is an accurate reflection of "reality" (at least as we know it). Sometimes it is and when it is, it's often spectacular. However, sometimes it isn't and sometimes it even yields contradictory results. What I've finally concluded to my own satisfaction is that, at the very least, it provides a means for thinking outside the box. That is to say, often times the results can serve as a springboard from which a new way of looking at an old idea can be launched. I suspect it may be much more than that but, if so, then defining what the "more" might be would only be based on speculation at this point. However, if I had to guess, I'd say it might very well be a matter of tapping into the underlying blueprint of the universe (or multiverse, as the case may be). Using gematria might be like peering through the lens of a microscope into the deeper layers of reality. The lens, or the whole mechanism itself, might have some flaws that could account for the faulty or contradictory information. Or maybe it's our perception and interpretation of the information that is flawed. Or maybe a combination of both. In any case, it's a fascinating phenomenon that often yields some remarkable results.

Well, I don't know if it's brilliant or just plain insanity. LOL

But thanks anyway. :-)

RSS

© 2020   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service