Esoteric Online

How do I download PDF files from the shared folder in the library? No matter how many times I try I can't download the files!  

Views: 354

Replies to This Discussion

I open the file, then click on the down arrow at the upper right corner and a box pops up allowing me to save it.

How do you open the

I can't even get in to the Library. It refuses to recognize my user name and/or email address. LOL.

u need to register for the library first, using the same username and password u do here. hope that helped.

The system is not accepting my name or email for authentication so I can't register. 

hi Paul

did you get in the library? 

here is what i had to do get in. i copied it from the library entrance.

Signing up

The new Library requires a user account, which is easy to sign up but provided to be completed as needed.

• On the Homepage of the Library, click "Register Here"
  • When filling in your username and password (be sure to use the username and password you signed up to Esoteric Online with ) this is probably not your email and not always your current display name.
  • This is a very important aspect to enable many of the new features currently implemented and soon to be added - which include full account synchronization and integration of profile information into the library, and functions of the library into our Ning Platform here on Esoteric Online.
  • Your account is also verified with your Esoteric Online account to prevent fraud and misuse of the new platform.

Tip:

To view your permanent username for Esoteric Online, you can visit your "My Page" to view the url, or visit http://www.esotericonline.net/profiles/profile/myPageSettings and view what is used in the address box.

hope this helps!

Thank you. I was able to get into the Library. Love and Blessings

follow the instructions that anki provided. 

to download open a pdf  right click and download, or hover the title and click download 

First of all, I re

?

By

If you hover over the title, as indicate able, you will see some options: Comments, Download (with an arrow) and Share. Obviously. select Download.

Hope that works for you. I have loaded several already.

RSS

© 2018   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service