Esoteric Online

Can You Conceive That Literally “The World Is Mental’?

The World is in The Mind of God. God is in you. You are seemingly separated from God but you have never been separated at all.

You are an integral part of God.

You are an integral whole of God (in potential).

God is your own True Self waiting for you to realize ‘Who’ and ‘What’ you are and develop back into Self – as Self.

You can’t do it as you are now but you will when you for full your ‘Full Potential’. With a ‘Grace’ and ‘Will’ your transcendental work done  your way will bring you to higher and higher levels of Wisdom and Understanding until you know who you are and become that Being.

When you change – all will.

Note*

Right now you are ‘real’ but you aren’t. This realization changed my belief system. Time to Awake!

This Book ‘The Kybalion’ changed the basis of what I believe . It was the basis of this realization that “ALL IS IN THE MIND”.

Views: 487

Replies to This Discussion

Yes.... one thing that I still struggle with is comprehending the "mind" of a "rock"

There were many replies to this but unfortunately they were sent to a blog telling about this discussion. All very interesting and even captivating. Check it out.

Dean thank you for your reply. It means a great deal to me. A great deal!

Arathura, You selected the absolute words that changed my belief system. It is the Title to the Kybalion discussion "Can You Conceive That Literally "The World Is Mental".  Of course it is a quote from The Kybalion but many reaad it and really do not know or understand that it is 'literally True'.

Also that the concept  'One' is literally True.

All is out of The mind of God. God is in all.( The Kybalion.)

What could this mean? We are an   idea? A strand of the whole weave?  Part and parcel of God ?
We are  within his mind, yet, He lives in us. We are all an illusion?

We are real and in potential as we are of him when whole we are GOD.
We are Gods children? We are His reflection? (Notice the Triads on The Tree of Life.)

S/HE sees Himself through us. S/HE sees through our eyes anew. S/He knows all yet - She knows Himself better through   our so-called Creation.?  We learn through experience, S/ He learns about    SELF. We learn about SELF, then WHO IS SELF?  No simple answers and no end to the levels of quest-ioning or understanding until  there is an ultimate. That has not yet occurred.

When S/He creates/manifests anything including this idea of Man on Earth within His/Her Mind, it is sort of a Separation of his Unity while at the same time S/He is Immutable but not static with dynamic equilibration keeping the fastest unimaginable delicate harmony balance. S/He composed Man. Man can compose himself also. Man can transfigure as a  process to return to original state. A State of Being. Man has the election  yet, it is for the path s/he takes while God knows the outcome.

We are living in Illusion which is very real and Earth must be respected while    subject to it. How does one rise above this limitation?  How does one realize that All is in The Mind and All is us? How does one get back up by revelation and recognition and "Work" - Great Work to enter in with consciousness to the Mind that you are already part of. I guess we must expand and Become whole.  Holy,Wholly with  and of and as that Mind. Of course, at that moment we are no longer who we have claimed to be most of our lives. That person could not enter this Sacred Sanctuary.  A very Special Being  could. Rare but      possible. Possible because that is what this is all about... getting there... conjoining, conjunction, Becoming ONE with ONE as ONE.

The World is Mental. I suggest that you Read The Kybalion. It is a wonderful book to meditate on. The 7 Principles that run the world. And I do suggest that you read - The Divine Pymander -  by Hermes T. All that stuff about what is Mutable and what is Immutable  and Immortal is fascinating and revealing.
Below is a revisited post to BOTA forum that has applicability to present discussions.
Wisa
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a meditative essay on one aspect of the Principle that the World is Mental (The Kybalion- by three Initiates is a book sold by BOTA that lays out the 7 principles that rule the Universe. Knowing these and applying them in your way to your work can be very magical.)

Meditation"THE WORLD IS MENTAL"...Concentration & Imagination

Imagination, the key to the Universe. Anything we can imagine, we can be or manifest as a projection of the self.

But like the Genie's three wishes, one must beware of what is "desired".
Remember the thoughtful saying that goes something like this;
"Beware of what you wish for, you just might get it."

For what if what we think we need or want is just the opposite of our greatest good? What if we are in a state of non-developed potential and somewhat ignorant of true reality and its values? Most of us are, to one degree or another. So WHO knows what is best and WHO do we have to become to BE that wise?

What do I mean when I say we can manifest things, situations, experiences here on Earth? Are we Magicians? Perhaps we are! We are!!! Is that "good?" Possibly yes, and equally possibly, no. It depends on whether we know what we are doing. Most do not even when they believe they do. Who is wise? If I'm not, do I know it? When I am, will I know it? So if I can do, be, manifest...shall I do so?

For Universal Purpose, for TRUTH itself, I can do RITUAL ACTIONS OUT OF A STATE OF BALANCE CALLED MEDITATION (also called COMMUNION) whereupon I call upon the HIGHER SELF to intermediate. I can concentrate, focus in on, give my undivided attention to a vision of great order and potential for all upon Earth and start from where I'm at at the moment. And even though in some cases where the vision is just a step up along the way or is one that includes a great wealth of particularities/detail to bring together...the PURPOSE would be Universal and the MAGUS would be WHITE (as in: The White Brotherhood/as in High Magic). In general, the ritual action is taken by a person, the miracle is accomplished by ABOVE, including the "details" of a reconfiguration of life experience , revelation, or transcendence.

FORGIVENESS is the giving up of limited perspective? experience, detail, worldly concentrations to a HIGHER SELF. This releases you, it lifts off the so-called burdens of life which may have seemed to be weighty. It requires TRUST. It requires FAITH to FORGIVE anything or anyone. It does not mean that someone evil will stand there and be allowed to beat you into the ground time and time again. It means that you TRUST THE UNIVERSE to sustain and support you and foundation the miracles that will configure your life, circumstance and your very Self. Therefore, you are able to FORGIVE YOURSELF UP.

So you can use your IMAGINATION AND CONCENTRATE and envision the Best that is for yourself and all Mankind. You can and should take the necessary realistic ( which are also ritual steps) that are needed to make your greatest fine dreams of quality for all to come into being (manifestation). However, never forget that while you are only human and even into the TRANS-HUMAN degrees of advancement, it is not you that makes the miracle actually occur. You are the receptor for the PRIMAL WILL TO GOOD, AND THE PROJECTOR OF THAT WILL, for you have affirmed that you are willing to be this servant of THE ONE WHO IS ABLE TO BE AND DO ALL THERE IS AND IS ALL-NO-THING.

"THE PATTERN ON THE THRESTLEBOARD"

"THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SELF

relationship of ideas is of great meaning. Layers and of meaning.>

O. ALL THE POWER THAT EVER WAS OR WILL BE IS HERE NOW.

1. I AM A CENTER OF EXPRESSION FOR THE PRIMAL WILL-TO-GOOD WHICH ETERNALLY CREATES AND SUSTAINS THE UNIVERSE.

2. THROUGH ME ITS UNFAILING WISDOM TAKES FORM IN THOUGHT AND WORD.

3. FILLED WITH UNDERSTANDING OF ITS PERFECT LAW, I AM GUIDED, MOMENT BY MOMENT, ALONG THE PATH OF LIBERATION .

4. FROM THE EXHAUSTLESS RICHES OF ITS LIMITLESS SUBSTANCE, I DRAW ALL THINGS NEEDFUL, BOTH SPIRITUAL AND MATERIAL.

I RECOGNIZE THE MANIFESTATION OF THE UNDEVIATING JUSTICE IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF MY LIFE.

5. ALL

6. IN ALL THINGS, GREAT AND SMALL, I SEE THE BEAUTY OF THE DIVINE EXPRESSION

7. LIVING FROM THAT WILL, SUPPORTED BY ITS UNFAILING WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, MINE IS THE VICTORIOUS LIFE.

8. I LOOK FORWARD WITH CONFIDENCE TO THE PERFECT REALIZATION OF THE ETERNAL SPLENDOR OF THE LIMITLESS LIGHT.

9. IN THOUGHT AND WORD AND DEED, I REST MY LIFE UPON THE SURE FOUNDATION OF ETERNAL BEING.

10. THE KINGDOM OF SPIRIT IS EMBODIED IN MY FLESH."

DISCOVER YOURSELF, KNOW THYSELF, BE WISE.

START BY MEDITATING THE TRUTH OF THIS THRESTLEBOARD STEF BY STEP, ONE BY ONE , AND ALL AS ONE.

The correspondences are to YOU, YOUR life, The Tree of Life which includes the 32 Paths of Return, numbers, astrology, colors, sounds, The Tarot cards in their true sense of being a pictorial Bible, The Language of the Flame, Truth Principles upon which the Universe is based...and more; much more including the descent
and ascent of FORCE nut of the ONE which includes The CHRIST PRINCIPLE of SALVATION. TRANSFIGURATION and ASCENSION (RETURN)...UNITY. None of this in the dogmatic sense...but the Mystical/Spiritual inner sense)

So we can do magic. What do we want to do? Think about it. The pride of "accomplishment" should not deter you from the simple task of your life, which is the rising of consciousness on the planes of the TREE OF LIFE. When we notice it with excitement" that there is POWER here and now, should we swell with pride and greed and want to be conqueror of the world? That temptation has deterred many a learned person from going higher in WISDOM. Too often we fool ourselves as we begin to protect vested interests and deny the ultimate RICHNESS for the temporary one or the thrill of FORCE AND POWER. Forget not, that there is a payment (the balancing compensation for anything we "get". There is always payment, nothing is free that is on the poles (extremes). Everything is freedom that is reconciled and balanced in the middle column.

Affirmation becomes a way of life. One gets used to self-valuation in the positive sense. Ultimately, there in no judgment of your self but by yourself - and you know you well. What will you say at that crucial moment * I Am Valuable*]able. I am Worthy.
I AM.

If you have procrastinated, has that become a habit? If you have grabbed power and material wealth at the cost of principle and self respect, has that become a habit? If you think of yourself as a dark, grasping, manipulative person, will you have the time to rearrange your perspective in the MOMENT OF TRUTH?

Do it now. Do it always. Love thyself and work for the GREATER UNIVERSAL GOOD OF MANKIND. BE MANKIND. Be worthy of your own "judgment". Affirm your value constantly. Give yourself good reason for doing so. Therefore, when you envision, concentrate, take ritual steps and Imagine for the materialization of your desired vision...let it be a UNIVERSAL VISION. LET IT BE AN AFFIRMATION OF TRANSCENDENT FAITH. AN ENLIGHTENMENT FOR MANKIND and let it be done through and for you by your HIGHER SELF. Clear, humble 5 receptive are you. Then, Blessed.

This is not the small particulars of small and petty dreams of small personalities, but the great dreams of Higher Esoteric TRANSCENDENTAL PERSONAS.

Well Being brings about WELL BEING.

AMEN

By the way, please remember that meditation/balance can not be forced. Don't try. Relax, trust and give up. Yes, give your self up to your own Higher Consciousness (Self), for ULTIMATELY, Who can you trust more or better than your SELF?

LOVE THYSELF WELL, THERE IS NO OTHER.

Being

you must also remember the principle of polarity while dwellng on the principle that all is mental, you may be "God" but you are also still only "human". you may be an "illusion" but you are also "real". on the absolute scale, where "stands the all" all things indeed are but an "illusion" except the ALL. from a relative point of view, where you and i along with millions upon millions of other beings, all within a certain vibratory rythm, all things, based on our level of mastery or realization, are "real", even we know that they really are just, from the absolute, an illusion. do not be as the half wise and proclaim that you are God, going about with the dealings of life as if they are an illusion, no, be like the truly wise, use the higher laws on the lower laws and thus surge upwards, through the scale of vibration and experience different planes of being.

just my humble opinion.

Ah 'Paradox'. So much paradox until we figure it out and fulfill our potential. Very good thoughts jontenimus alexandar. You really have been deep into this.

These are questions we all ask ourselves. Each one with more than one answer depending on where you are situated on the Planes of Consciousness of The Tree of Life which is right here  and now!

Trestleboard is the word, meaning and spelling for 'The Pattern on The Trestleboard'.

I spelled it incorrectly previously.

A Masonic Trowel with which they built the Adytum (Temple) with 'Truth'.

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service