Amar's Road Towards Love, Inner Peace, Joy, Intent and Happiness
01. Ability to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experiences.
02. Ability to have the unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
03. Ability to lose interest in judging self.
04. Ability to lose interest in judging other people.
05. Ability to lose interest in conflict.
06. Ability to lose interest in interpreting actions of others.
07. Ability to lose the ability to worry.
08. Ability to have frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
09. Ability to have contented feelings of being connected with others and nature.
10. Ability to have frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the heart.
11. Ability to accept the love given by others as well as the extending love to others.
12. Ability to allow things to happen rather than force them to happen.
13. Ability to live life with good intentions in all thoughts, actions and all aspects of living.
14. Ability to live life where our love for each other is greater than our need for each other.
15. Ability to love all people, embrace their differences & respect their personal paths in life.
16. Ability to understand that all anger and hatred stems from fear, insecurities, and lack of knowledge.
17. Ability to integrate the knowledge & understanding that we are souls and never die.
18. Ability to realize that we are here to learn from all the people we meet.
19. Ability to be the kind of person that we would like to attract and have in our life.
20. Ability to recognize the difference between desires of our soul and the desires created within us by society.
21. Ability to evaluate our life by the intentions of our actions not the sum of the success and failures of our deeds.
22. Ability to recognize and appreciate that what we have is of greater value than what we are taught to strive for.
23. Ability to empower oneself and others to follow our souls desires..
24. Ability to know the fortitude by which one faces the challenges in our souls journey.
25. Ability to focus on the present rather than the past or the future.
26. Ability to forgive all including oneself.
27. Ability to allow the soul to create one’s life rather than let the ego create one’s life.
28. Ability to stop reviewing & reliving what has happened in the past.
Written from the knowledge I have learned to date and am learning on an ongoing basis My email is email@example.com
I'm FUN, lively to talk with, laugh with, dream with, waltz with, share with, share a bottle of wine with, explore the mysteries of the universe with. I am affectionate, loving, playful, adventurous, kind, and sincere. I know that I am a good soul with a wonder for the world and all that is in it. I enjoy being home, galleries, art, design, style, beauty, I Love affection, touch, honesty, integrity, communication, togetherness, quiet laughter, learning, and travel. I prefer being around upbeat people who know how to laugh and enjoy life to the fullest. I like skiing, hiking, canoeing, sailing spending time with friends, picnicking, and dancing. I love spending time on the mountain just enjoying the view (maybe a bottle of wine and cheese too even better with a special "friend") I am funny at times and like to laugh. I have a loving, caring attitude and spiritual side. I enjoy light-hearted playfulness as well as profound connection, deep conversation, and, beyond all words sharing mind, heart, and soul. I love and like romance as it is a key to the heart! I offer friendship, laughter, compassion, honesty, loyalty, caring, my ear, myself and maybe even romance and love.
Greetings Amar! Much Love from the Lake of the Woods region...I saw the most magnificent colourful Lightship flying from east to the west last week, and had an overwhelming feeling of Love. Still seeing the purple lights!! oh my, we are so beautiful! curious? what does 'Amar' mean? my daughters name is Amani and it means Peace in Swahili...she is part African. Blessings!
Thanks for being a friend :-) As I am rather new here on the esoteric online I read more than I comment :-). It takes me a while as I am swedish and have to translate in my mind while I am reading. But Its very nice that people from all over the world can join a forum like this at the internet. There is some advantages by internet :-)
I hope that you have a wonderful day.
Thank you for your friendship,Amar. Some name, and some description! Amar in Spanish means "to love", and Varma is so close to "wÄrmer" in German and English!
I'm dizzy trying to find some of your features in my own self. I better don't try any more because I'm starting to feel horrible. Just joking, sorry, am not very good at jokes.
All the light and love to you,