A Psalm Of Protection
1. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee shall not slumber.
4. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5. The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is the shade on the right hand.
6. The sun shall not spite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7. The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in
from this time forth, and even for evermore.
I will direct the gaze of my mind's eye toward my Inner Lord, from which my inspiration comes.
This inspiration originates from my real SELF, the Divine Spark, who with the help of even
more glorious Beings, formed this this Inner Lord as its own Body of Expression.
He, this Inner Lord, is my own higher Spiritual Ego, my higher Self, the heaven in me;
I, who an now speaking, am His earthly shadow, the Personality which He projected
as a small fragment of Himself.
If I listen to His silent promptings, each step I take will lead me safely and soundly
toward my proper destination. He thus guides me will never slumber.
Yes, that Inner Lord, that Higher Ego, which guides all sincere spiritual aspirants will
neither slumber nor sleep! He is always awake and ready to help when we are
attentive to him.
This spiritual resource in all of us guards and shields us
With this at our disposal, nothing either during the day or night can hurt us.
By raising our vibrations in tune with those of your Inner Lord,
your higher Spiritual Ego, you will be invulnerable to all evil influences,
and the integrity of your concrete mind will be preserved.
The totality of all genuine spiritual influences are forces directed,
within the Great Scheme of Evolution, toward the eternal unfoldment
and realization of your infinite potential as an embryonic Universe
through countless cycles of birth, death and rebirth in lower and higher
worlds to gain the necessary experiences. This is the will of the boundless
From Spiritual Alchemy- The Yoga of Personal Transformation
Philosophical Research Society June 22, 1991
Dr. Bruce Fisher