Esoteric Online

General (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

March 22, 2012 is Conception Day!

Please join me March 22nd, 2012 in celebrating something new and unique. Around the world, people like you and me will be gathering to cele…

Started by Marc Munasque

0 Mar 19, 2012

A Spiritual Exercise to Know your Life Contract

This is an exercise from Discovery of Self by Michael Edward Owens. A sample chapter is available free for download here.  http://issuu.com

Started by CC

0 Mar 11, 2012

What can we become

In nature we see a pattern. A pattern of parentage. We see a bird rise from an egg and become like his father and mother, with all of his a…

Started by Lelouch vi Britannia

1 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by steve

Deciphering a Code

I have recently gotten very interested in numerology. I have made a few charts for people and used the practice to solve a few problems rec…

Started by Nicholas Fuller

1 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by steve

Mind Ability?

First of all I would like to introduce myself as I am a new member on this community.Then I would like to add that I am not a believer to m…

Started by Nick Dergan

5 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Junker J.

Lost Tribes, etc...

I've been in most "Christian" denomenations and the only  esoteric things I can think of that form a major part of the theology and the tra…

Started by Saponarolla

5 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Saponarolla

How To Make Sole

Preparation of Himalayan Salt Sole The mixture of water and crystal salt, called "Sole" (so-lay), is the most flexible physical representat…

Started by David Dee.

0 Nov 28, 2011

Wisdom- can She/It be defined?

Wisdom is more of a noun than anything else to me. So hard to define.So real but can Wisdom be defined???     Would "you" give me your de…

Started by Being

16 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Sunmover

Online Dating Summit 2012, Barcelona - Free for Affiliates

From 2-5 March 2012, Barcelona will be the proud host of Europe’s first International Online Dating Summit. The online dating and social ne…

Started by Andreas

0 Nov 24, 2011

The Universal Laws of Attraction, Intention, and Allowance

NOW!!   Now more than ever, must we practice the universal laws of Attraction, Intention and Allowance. The law of Allowance is the mo…

Started by David

5 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Abraham Fabella

RSS

© 2021   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service