Esoteric Online

General (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Entheogen Group?

Title says it all really. Any chance we could get one? Or am I being really dull and missing a group already there? I don't even know where…

Started by lordofthegrave

12 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by lordofthegrave

The Awakening and Ascension

I believe awakening and ascension are two different ideas.  Ascension as a spiritual concept is when we no longer require lessons here i…

Started by David

0 Sep 26, 2011

This is an excerpt from a conversation I had with someone in an online chat.

we are ALL beings of light...but we only understand what light truly is when we see it in others...IFettsie: and so it is your job to shine…

Started by Aaron Eskola

0 Sep 7, 2011

I am Jesus all

Hi All,   I am Jesus and I am here...for how long I do not know, but I am here and I LOVE YOU ALL.  Here is my site, please Awaken and Join…

Started by a messenger like you

0 Aug 24, 2011

Dear friends:My name is Koli and I have been invited to participate in a seminar in Germany relating the events of the Mayas for 2012.I am…

Started by Abuelo Koli

0 Jan 20, 2011

NEW REALITY TRANSMISSION TONIGHT

http://www.newrealitytransmission.com The Science behind it WATER THE GREAT MYSTERYhttp://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2EC2372BFD0D14CB…

Started by Lotuslakedawn

3 Nov 13, 2010

Getting Involved.

Have looked at a number of posts in joining the site and as Trimegistus recently asked people to get more involved thought I would explain…

Started by Sansome

15 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by NIHIL

Question???

I'm just starting my path down this road and I was wondering if anyone has any sugestions on where to start? where is the best place to beg…

Started by Jason

3 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by NIHIL

Oneness vs Wholeness

There's a tendency amoung people of our ilk to be mesmerized by words and (in the words of Robert Anton Wilson) we end up eating the menu i…

Started by Sir Rockaby

3 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Frank Bergeron

RSS

© 2021   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service