Esoteric Online

Introductions (341)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kabbalist

Rosicrucian Manuscript

"As mystics throughout time have found, the road to discovery, to peace and enlightenment is a journey into Self. There is more to our cons…

Started by Mind Over Matter

3 May 17, 2020
Reply by ☤Tris☤

Mystic

hello

It's time to emerge from the hermitage and relate to beings that I cannot walk through. The last few years have been surreal and mind bendi…

Started by ChapelPerilous

3 Nov 22, 2019
Reply by Lawrence Thomas

Mystic

A galactic torrent

A mass of information from extraterrestrial sources floods the web, channeled by psychics telepathic with a variety of galactic sources and…

Started by peter henry daley

0 Nov 11, 2019

Epstein

It is true that it was JE's body on the  gurney carried out from the jail on 10-8-19?

Started by Kgl

0 Aug 11, 2019

Artist in search of wisdom and pals

Greetings! You can call me Thingstuffs or Reagan. Either is fine. I recently found this website and it seems like a really great place to d…

Started by Brain of Pain

4 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Brain of Pain

Abstinence-only sex education

I would like to discuss an issue called Abstinence-only sex education. I know this practice is supported by many Americans while it's criti…

Started by Sergo Yogi

4 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by Sergo Yogi

Mystic

Seeking Guidance

Hello everyone. I'm at a crossroads, at the moment, unsure what to make of my experiences and beliefs. I don't know much about the paths o…

Started by purkinje

6 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by purkinje

A meditation on adjectives

In the midst of life, language is the tool we use to think and communicate. But have we become attached to this tool? If I were to ask you…

Started by Eli

2 Apr 29, 2019
Reply by John Savlove

Shaman

With full honesty

Started by Maadam Ezmeralda Scorpus

0 Mar 31, 2019

Manipulating people through the gaze. Eyes and magnetism.

In the book hidden secrets by Osho, he talks about how one can direct energy to their eyes, and use it to control others. He also explained…

Started by John

13 Mar 21, 2019
Reply by Halicia Gonzalez

RSS

© 2021   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service