Esoteric Online

John Savlove's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

Mystic

"this entry APPROVED by the Plastic Ono Reintegration Program for Fragmented Sapiens "

John Savlove replied May 23 to Why Did John Lennon Write "Instant Karma"?

1 May 23
Reply by John Savlove

"Cherish your sweet memories, Seagypsy. And may you have more wonderful experiences t…"

John Savlove replied Oct 30, 2020 to I am delighted to re-join this group after an absence of more than several years

7 Apr 19
Reply by ☤Tris☤

"Very nice introduction, wyldwych. It is difficult, for sure, to sum up a mystical li…"

John Savlove replied Oct 5, 2020 to Hello everyone

2 Oct 5, 2020
Reply by John Savlove

"This is the forum I was looking for, Sunmover, to feature the Lucid Collective chann…"

John Savlove replied May 17, 2020 to The Cosmic Octave - planetary frequencies

1 May 17, 2020
Reply by John Savlove

"Butch, possibly you will never astral project, simply because your particular equipm…"

John Savlove replied Oct 16, 2019 to Please Just Make It Simple: How do I astral project, and what exactly is it?

8 Oct 16, 2019
Reply by John Savlove

Mystic

"Thank you. Everything changes - the fluids, the calcifications, the vibes - so darin…"

John Savlove replied Aug 4, 2019 to hello

3 Nov 22, 2019
Reply by Lawrence Thomas

"The balance is that people of all ages are becoming ascetic. While the world burns,…"

John Savlove replied Jul 22, 2019 to A crisis of asceticism and chastity and a triumph of hedonism

1 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by John Savlove

Mystic

"Thank you for bringing your experience to us, Gwendolyn. What you describe does rese…"

John Savlove replied Jun 21, 2019 to Seeking Guidance

6 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by purkinje

Alchemist

"Beautiful."

John Savlove replied May 30, 2019 to The self and the Ego, my recent experience

1 May 30, 2019
Reply by John Savlove

"Spiritual leaders often talk about the mind - and the ego - as impediments to spirit…"

John Savlove replied May 27, 2019 to How commited have you been to your spiritual path?

2 May 27, 2019
Reply by Jer

RSS

© 2021   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service