Esoteric Online

sav's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Cherish your sweet memories, Seagypsy. And may you have more wonderful experiences t…"

sav replied Oct 30 to I am delighted to re-join this group after an absence of more than several years

4 Oct 30
Reply by Seagypsy

"Very nice introduction, wyldwych. It is difficult, for sure, to sum up a mystical li…"

sav replied Oct 5 to Hello everyone

2 Oct 5
Reply by sav

"This is the forum I was looking for, Sunmover, to feature the Lucid Collective chann…"

sav replied May 17 to The Cosmic Octave - planetary frequencies

1 May 17
Reply by sav

"Butch, possibly you will never astral project, simply because your particular equipm…"

sav replied Oct 16, 2019 to Please Just Make It Simple: How do I astral project, and what exactly is it?

8 Oct 16, 2019
Reply by sav

Mystic

"Thank you. Everything changes - the fluids, the calcifications, the vibes - so darin…"

sav replied Aug 4, 2019 to hello

3 Nov 22, 2019
Reply by Lawrence Thomas

"The balance is that people of all ages are becoming ascetic. While the world burns,…"

sav replied Jul 22, 2019 to A crisis of asceticism and chastity and a triumph of hedonism

1 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by sav

Mystic

"Thank you for bringing your experience to us, Gwendolyn. What you describe does rese…"

sav replied Jun 21, 2019 to Seeking Guidance

6 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by purkinje

Alchemist

"Beautiful."

sav replied May 30, 2019 to The self and the Ego, my recent experience

1 May 30, 2019
Reply by sav

"Spiritual leaders often talk about the mind - and the ego - as impediments to spirit…"

sav replied May 27, 2019 to How commited have you been to your spiritual path?

2 May 27, 2019
Reply by Jer

"I've thought about this a lot since I read this meditation. I do see your point. I w…"

sav replied Apr 29, 2019 to A meditation on adjectives

2 Apr 29, 2019
Reply by sav

RSS

© 2020   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service