Esoteric Online

Daily Planetary Influences (Herbs Incense, Colors, Stones)

I have been working to put together this breakdown of some daily planetary influences I observe and work into my Hermeticism, particularly the herbs in my Spagyric tinctures, with incense and colors for meditation. I will continue to make it more complete online, but I figured I would put it up as is for now as they will be used in an upcoming discussion "The Plant Work – Spagyrics".

Each day is ruled by a specific planet which has particular influences:

Monday (Moon) - peace, sleep, compassion, healing, friends, psychic awareness, purification, fertility. This is the day to perform workings involving agriculture, animals, female fertility, messages, reconciliation, theft, and voyages.

Power: Psychic Development
Organ: Brain & Brain Stem
Colors: silver, white, grey.
Herbs: Mugwort, Clary Sage, Chamomile, Watercress, Star Anise
Incense: African violet, honeysuckle, myrtle, willow, wormwood.
Stones: wear for protection pearl, moonstone, or crystal; use an emerald for amulets.

Tuesday (Mars) - passion, sex, courage, aggression, protection. This is the day for workings involving courage, strength, revenge, military honors, surgery, and the breaking of negative spells.

Power: Energy
Organ: Gall
Colors: red, orange.
Herbs: Basil, Nettle, Calamus, Catnip, Wormwood, Thyme
Incense: dragon's blood, patchouli.
Stones: wear for protection ruby, star sapphire, or emerald; use topaz for amulets.

Wednesday (Mercury) - the conscious mind, study, travel, divination, wisdom. This is the day for workings involving communication, divination, writing, knowledge, and business transactions.

Power: Initiation and Communication
Organ: Throat / Thyroid
Colors: yellow, grey, violet, and opalescent hues.
Herbs: Damiana, Lavender, Anise Hyssop, Fennel, coltsfoot
Incense: jasmine, lavender, sweetpea.
Stones: wear for protection amethyst, star ruby, or lodestone; use sapphire in amulets.

Thursday (Jupiter) - expansion, money, prosperity, generosity. This is the day for workings involving luck, happiness, health, legal affairs, male fertility, treasure, and wealth.

Power: Assimilation
Organ: Lungs / Stomach
Colors: blue, purple, indigo.
Herbs: Lemon Balm, Sage, Manna
Incense: cinnamon, musk, nutmeg, sage.
Stones: wear for protection sapphire, cat's eye, or carnelian; use sapphire in rituals.

Friday (Venus) - love, friendship, reconciliation, beauty. This is the day to perform workings involving love, romance, marriage, sexual matters, physical beauty, friendships, and partnerships.

Power: Harmony
Organ: Kidneys
Colors: pink, green, aqua, chartreuse.
Herbs: Yarrow, Ladys Mantle, Passionflower, Rose
Incense: strawberry, sandalwood, rose, saffron, vanilla.
Stones: wear for protection emerald or cat's eye; use ruby for amulets.

Saturday (Saturn) - longevity, exorcism, endings, homes, and houses. This is the day to perform workings involving spirit communication, meditation, psychic attack or defense, and locating lost things and missing persons.

Power: Stability
Organ: Spleen
Colors: black, grey, indigo.
Herbs: Horsetail, Fenugreek, Solomon’s Seal, Senna
Incense: black poppy seeds, myrrh.
Stones: wear for protection turquoise, labradorite, or diamond; use amethyst for amulets.

Sunday (Sun) - protection, healing, spirituality, strength. This is the day to perform workings involving exorcism, healing, and prosperity.

Power: Self-Awareness
Organ: Heart
Colors: orange, white, yellow.
Herbs: Eyebright, Rosemary, Marigold, Sunflower, St, Johns Wort
Incense: lemon, frankincense.
Stones: wear for protection topaz, sunstone, or diamond; use pearl in crafting talismans.

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have an interesting story to tell, you might like it, Tris. I have always been a collector of various natural stones, amethyst, jade, carnelian, lapis lazuli, amber (technically not a stone, but nonetheless) and others. I love the feel of them and have studied the correspondences often. I have the Crystal Bible, by Judy Hall. My favorite stone has always been Rose Quartz.

Anyway, on with the story. Last year was really a rough year for me. My mother passed away very suddenly and for a long time, neither myself or my siblings could bring ourselves to remove Mom's personal effects from her room. Finally one day, maybe a month or two after her passing, I went over to her house (which was for sale) and my sister also. We sat reminiscing for quite a while and then got down to removing her clothes, which we boxed up for a charitable organization. We stumbled upon some unexpected photos and well it was quite emotional. My sister had moved off to another room and I was thinking about my Mom and how much I missed her. Some kind of fatigue came over me and I sat down on, and then laid down on, my Mother's bed. I felt something poke me in the back. I got up and there on the bed was a perfect Rose Quartz. I was astonished really. My sister and I had been in the room for hours, we had laid many things on the bed, and removed them too. Never did we see anything like that. My mother never collected any such thing at all. It was completely bizarre that I should laid down on that single Rose Quartz. Why didn't I see it before? Why did my Mother have that one single Rose Quartz in her room? I have never seen any stone in her house like that ever.

When I got home I opened the Crystal Bible and read:

Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love and infinite peace. It is the most important crystal for the heart and the heart chakra, teaching the true essence of love. It purifies and opens the heart at all levels, and brings deep inner healing and self-love. It is calming, reassuring, and excellent for use in trauma or crisis.
Wow Alchemistra, what a great story!

It is my understanding that crystals have a very unique property among elements, and can exist in multiple dimensions simultaneously, or go from one to another depending on vibratory rate. And it may very well show, that it indeed was not there previously, instead may have been manifested into physical form for you by your mother.

It is amazing that in the meaning for the Rose Quartz, in teaching the true essence of love, we can realize that loved ones passing are never really gone if that love remains. It can teach us that when we are sad due to a death, we are truly mourning their bodily form, not their spirit. And therefore in knowing we are truly spirit, they are always with us.

I can't remember where I first heard that last part at, but it rang so true for me when I did.

Again, amazing story, thank you so much for sharing.
On a lighter note...I find wearing Carnelian (Moonstone too) gives my energy level an incredible boost. I honestly don't know that much about crystals and I always have to look everything up in the book. But certain stones give a real good vibration. I think it's a very individual kind of thing.

RSS

© 2019   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service