Esoteric Online

Title says it all really. Any chance we could get one? Or am I being really dull and missing a group already there? I don't even know where I'm posting this. Apologies for being a noob.

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure if there's already one, as I'm also fairly new, but I'd be interested in joining.

And you're in the introductions forum, BTW. ;-)

Lol, well hi in that case, cheers for the reply.  :)

No worries, and nice to meet you. :-) So, what's your favourite entheogen?

Salvia at the mo, she's a bit of a temptress in a strange way and at times rather frightening, but always very interesting and enlightening if you can puzzle it out . Yourself?

I've only ever tried mushrooms - and cannabis, though I'm not sure that really counts...

I'd really like to go to the US to do a peyote ceremony. I have a (virtual) friend out there who did and who had an amazing experience. I'll try to dig up an article she wrote about treating depression with a certain entheogen (I can't remember which right now). It was really interesting.

Where do you get the salvia from?

I don't want to be too specific, some websites have rules about that sort of thing, but it's legal in the UK, so a Google search should bring up lots of results. I became really interested in the link between them and depression after I noticed that with Divinorum, no matter whether the experience was 'good' or 'bad', sometimes for days afterwards I would have this amazing afterglow, felt great.

Okay, that's what I was wondering. I'll have a look. Why don't you set up a group? You seem to be a bit of an expert...

I wouldn't call myself an expert by any means, but would be happy to set one up. Can noobs set up groups?

I assume so. It may have to be approved by an admin, but there are so many groups they must approve most. You may have to add a rule saying no public discussion of illegal suppliers or something similar, just to protect the site owner...

Go to the groups page and see - you just press the 'add' button in the top-right of the page.

Think I got it ta. :)

I just found the most hilarious UK website selling salvia, but warning they definitely don't advocate using it and - despite describing how to smoke it - saying they'll refuse to sell it to you if they believe you will do so. *lol*

Silly legal loopholes...

Lol, I should probably write something similar on the group page. Just in case. :P

RSS

© 2021   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service