Esoteric Online

I wanted to share a story I just read from "The book of Alchemy" by Francis Melville.

A scientist who was engaged in nuclear research in 1937 was visited by
a person named Fulcanelli, as part of their discussion, asked the
Alchemist about the nature of his work.

Fulcanelli replied "You are asking me to summarize in four minutes four
thousand years of philosophy and my whole life's work, furthermore you
are asking me to translate into plain words concepts for which such a
language is not intended. All the same I can say this: you will not be
aware that in present-day official science the part played by the
observer becomes more and more important. Relativity, the principles of
indeterminacy, demonstrates the extent to which the observer today
intervenes in all these phenomena."

"The secret of Alchemy is this: there is a way of manipulating what
modern science calls force-field. This force-field acts upon the
observer and puts him in a privileged position, he has access to the
realities which are normally concealed from us by time, space, matter,
and energy. This is what we call The Great Work"

The scientist asks "But what of the Philosophers Stone? And the making
of Gold?" Fulcanelli replied "Those are only applications of it,
particular cases. The vital thing is not the transmutation of metals,
but that of the experimenter themselves. It is the ancient secret that
a few people re-discover each century."

Views: 215

Replies to This Discussion

Last night I happened upon, by the grace of Providence, a copy of Fulcanelli's for $19! It lists for $200+ elsewhere on Amazon.com and B&N.com. I suppose that I was supposed to read this. The only other book by Fulcanelli was http://www.amazon.com/Fulcanelli-Alchemist-Cathedrales-Esoteric-Int....
Crap! I got interupted and neglected to cite that the book I happened upon was The Dwellings of the Philosophers. My curiosity was piqued about Fulcanelli (whom I'm aware of but haven't read), and I clicked on Amazon.com only to find a treasure. It was fortuitous for me, but apparently oversight for the book dealer, seeing that it sells generally for much more. Not exactly of the same order of the story of the jailer who 'unintentionally' or 'unconsciously' left St. Paul's cell open so that he could escape, but a level of Synchronicity from my perspective anyway, so I thought I'd enter the event into this post.
-MtG

Ah, I thought you meant Mysteres Des Cathedrales... That's the one I have. I'd kill for a copy of Les Demeures Philosophales, in english. My copy of "Mysteres" is in Portuguese :( 

Markos, that's a great buy, the book is beautiful! I'm onto my second read, as it's dense as it gets. But the whole thing is so well written... I wish I could find his other works ...

Fulcanelli replied "You are asking me to summarize in four minutes four
thousand years of philosophy and my whole life's work, furthermore you
are asking me to translate into plain words concepts for which such a
language is not intended. All the same I can say this: you will not be
aware that in present-day official science the part played by the
observer becomes more and more important. Relativity, the principles of
indeterminacy, demonstrates the extent to which the observer today
intervenes in all these phenomena."

"The secret of Alchemy is this: there is a way of manipulating what
modern science calls force-field. This force-field acts upon the
observer and puts him in a privileged position, he has access to the
realities which are normally concealed from us by time, space, matter,
and energy. This is what we call The Great Work"

The words are now in the making. First you should understand that the concept of “free will” from a human perspective is simply an illusion for the unaware. Most happenings are already predetermined with a very high certainty. With the parameters being: the context, the level of consciousness the individual (or collective group) and the personal (or group) experience in the current lifetime.

People who have risen above duality from an analytical (left brain hemisphere) point of view, see that everybody moves in circles until the “lessons”, whatever that may be, is learned. An easier way to say it is, history repeats itself until somebody or a group “breaks” the repeating pattern.

Those patterns could be noticed by “just waking up”, because the Universe always gives signals. But sometime the cause is more hidden and not visible for what we have as modality “the normal eye”. The source what predetermines a certain outcome lies hidden in the force-field.

People who have risen above duality from both a analytical and a emotional (left and right brain, male and female etc.) point of view are ready to fully integrate the two. This also goes hand in hand with the development of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and claircognizance and other psychic abilities. These “skills” will enable you to detect the hidden source on the energetic “force field”.

A master Alchemist takes it to the next step by working together with angels, light beings or whatever you want to call it, and manipulate the “force-field” with a stronger energy. And is by that able to (co)create a different reality. This is in short one of the many “secrets” of Alchemy.

RSS

© 2021   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service