Esoteric Online

The Alchemical Transmutation of Humanity : The New World Order

An author by the name of Frank Herbert once wrote:

"Without change something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens.

The sleeper must awaken."

This man and author was the Nikola Tesla of social interactions and human ability in the sense that he could invent wildly innovative versions of human environments and expand human ability along seemingly explainable and plausable otucomes of human development through the aeons. While some inventors are able to see into the future of human electronics and machines, Frank Herbert was able to see into the past and future of the human Mind and it's social constructs, within the natural cycles or seasons of human consciousness.

Naturally, Frank Herbert understood the flowering of human consciousness within the matrix of humanity. I intend to use Frank Herbert quotes extensively here in our Beta Meditation on the New World Order. (Beta - meaning, we are alert, eyes open and hopefully, Awake.) 

This is the Alchemical Transmutation of Society

a.k.a.

The Birth of the New World Order

The Golden Path

In Children of Dune, we learn of one named Harum  who ruled a dynasty that lasted 3,000 years before his people degraded into a superstitious and dying society.

As society fell into darkness.....

Leto described: "They moved unconsciously with the changes of the seasons. They bred individuals who tended to be short-lived (100 years or less), superstitious, and easily led by a god-king. Taken as a whole, they were a powerful people. Their survival as a species became habit."

Farad'n: "I don't like the sound of that."

Leto: "Nor do I, really. But it's the Universe I will create."

Farad'n: "Why?"

~Leto~

"It's a lesson I learned on Dune. We kept the presence of death a dominant specter among the living here. By that presence, the dead changed the living. The people of such a society sink down into their bellies. But when the time comes for the opposite, when they ARISE, they are GREAT and BEAUTIFUL!"

Here we receive our first hint that the Golden Path of Leto III is highly symbolic of the Secret Destiny of America, and the New World Order on a social level.

The Golden Path he speaks of details the Alchemical Transmutation of Humanity. To the Wise and "already-awakened", the New World is a higher vibration and state of being. A new and higher awareness or attunement to the Greater Light while still having feet on the ground. It is a 4 dimensional experience within a 3 dimensional cube. More commonly referred to as:

"Squaring the Circle"

But to the masses, it is a time when their Alchemical Transmutation is forthcoming, wether they are prepared for it or not, it is here. Thus, to many the New World Order represents a battle to be fought, a change too great, or a dark and vast, unknown future. As if the old world order still clinging by a thread has any value left for anyone, it is only the unwise who chain themselves into their own prison cells when given enough freedom.

The observant soul (one who meditates) sees Truth as it lies, not as a personality with personal opinions and ideas but as an All-Seeing Eye, penetrating deep into Inner Space, beyond the outer shells of material illusion. 

"Keys are quotes; a Word is a Key,

so may these quotes be as a Key to thee."

~Mem Key~

Unceasing warfare gives rise to its own social conditions which have been 
similar in all epochs. People enter a permanent state of alertness to ward off 
attacks. You see the absolute rule of the autocrat. All new things become 
dangerous- new planets, new economic areas to exploit, new ideas or new devices, 
visitors - everything suspect. Feudalism takes firm hold, sometimes disguised as 
a politbureau or similar structure, but always present. Hereditary succession 
follows the lines of power. The blood of the powerful dominates. The vice regents
of heaven or their equivalent apportion the wealth. And they know they must 
control inheritance or slowly let the power melt away. 
Now, do you understand Leto's Peace?

~Frank Herbert~

"People need hard times and oppression to develop psychic muscles."

~Frank Herbert~

“You see, gentlemen, they have something to die for. They've discovered they're a people. They're awakening.”
~ Frank Herbert ~

“Riots and comedy are but symptoms of the times, profoundly revealing. They betray the psychological tone, the deep uncertainties....and the striving for something better, plus the fear that nothing would come of it all.”  

~Frank Herbert~

Much like a prisoner released from a violent prison will think in terms of violence as a solution to his/her problems, many "Awakened Minds" tend to think only in the terms that their former programming feels comfortable with. So "vengeance" or "revenge" becomes a goal, and violence/some sort of suffering of someone, somewhere becomes the sick prize for the "rebel with a cause".

As the old Egyptian proverb reminds us: "The tyrant is only the slave turned inside out."

The only fight you have is WITHIN. Much like it took NEO almost the entire Matrix Trilogy to discover what it truly means to be a revolutionary, what it truly means to fight darkness, and to work so far outside of the box that you destroy the box in the process. Don't be NEO in Matrix 1, 2 and most of 3 when you can learn from his mistakes. Your fighting only strengthens that which you think you are "resisting", and you eventually become a part of the very thing you wish didn't exist.  War.

In this next quote, you may be surprised to find the "rebel cell" getting the same dishonorable mention as the corporation, because war is war is war is war and war is always fought in ignorance of the Greater Light. The corporation who wars with the people is no different than the people who war with the corporation. They are two sides of the same coin, two halves of the same brain, two eyes of the same head and each is as responsible for continuing the existence of the other through this symbiotic relationship.

~Frank Herbert~

"It is all around you - the feudatory, the diocese, the corporation, the platoon, the sports club, the dance troupes, the rebel cell, the planning council, the prayer group . . . each with its master and servants, its host and parasites.

I despair of teaching you other ways. You have square thoughts which resist circles."

You mean....there are OTHER WAYS to defeat darkness? Look within. Much like the Torus Donut, all outward expressions are only going to lead you back inwards. Stop resisting the Truth that if you feed off of any system, you are a parasite to that system. 

Like a young NEO you have or may resist this concept. Your programming may have convinced you that only hollywood style, visible action, (highly explosive and loud) will change the world.

In fact, changing the world begins as a subtle beauty. It is calm and reflection that brings about great waves of change and affects the quantum field most effectively (focus and determination of the highest form). It is the realization of Self, yay even to KNOW THYSELF, that is the tidal wave of social change.

Want to END something in this world?

END it today, in yourself.

Want to rid the world of something?

Rid yourself of this today. 

Want to see the world change?

Change yourself today.

If you think one more war will win the day, one more person getting their "just due", or payment of suffering will make all the difference, or if you think you have a face to yell at or a bone to pick --- count yourself as the unwise.

Lest you Know that this "one last war" is the war within. Then, and only then, should you keep up the good fight. But you do not win this "one last war" within with rockets, or bombs, or fists or stones, or yells and screams, or by destroying others homes. 

You win it by taking the LAST PATH you ever thought to take. The least visible path, hidden from the angry mobs and the struggling masses. 

What do the WISE do?

“We faced it and did not resist. The storm passed through us and around us. It's gone, but we remain.” 

~Frank Herbert~

Realize that by "standing up" to "fight" you are merely being a puppet on a string. They mash the button that says "Masses get Angry" and they jump like pre-programmed robots. They tug on a string and the masses predictably move. Anger is predictable. Throwing things and making signs is predictable. Amassing to grumble and complain is a dark meditation and again, predictable. Be WISE and truly, truly AWAKEN!

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Immortal soul, what makes you fear? How deep is the illusion of your skin that you will darken and stain the eternal glory of your Soul for a few angry words at a temporary personality in a temporary world of illusions and grandeur? Be Great -- be as a Lighthouse unto this World. Awaken and be Alive!

I propose some questions for you; simple questions to make you question the Mental programming you came into this article with:

1) What if the Illuminati is humanity's best friend and has been diligently working for humanity for centuries, knowing all too well what it means to be Illuminated and how to inspire the Illumination of others? Would it be odd to find out that somebody cloned this group, usurped the name "Illuminati" and taught the world to bite the very hand that was feeding it? Wouldn't it be devilishly clever if humanity was taught to hate and despise the True and Original Illuminati, thus replacing Hope and Faith with the darkness of despair? 

2) What if this same, false light, or false illuminati also taught humanity to cling to the old world, it's old broken down systems, and to continue to uphold the old guards? What if they also taught humanity to FEAR and actually FIGHT OFF the birth of their New Consciousness, New Way of Living, New Unity, New One World Government, New One World Currency, New One World Language.

One World at Peace --- a.k.a. --- The New World Order. 

What if you taught that Goldfish in that little bowl to FEAR the OCEAN!?

Do you know of a greater power, a greater force than the Universe, which is Mental?

Know Thyself and you will know the Universe.

This is the part of the story where you are supposed to resist. This is the part of the story where you look at that list of people you hate, despise, are angry with, or people that you must see suffer in order for you to supposedly attain your "peace" and decide that that list is more important than Wisdom. All of this ultimately means you are not in control of your life. The people you hate or despise are in control of your State of Mind, your emotional state, and you might even change your plans according to their plans because they run your life. 

And where do you go to learn of all the horrible tragedies that cause this anger within you? The TV? Mass media? What else do you expect to find outside of the Kingdom Within? Stop playing their games by their rules on their "battlegrounds" for their causes (disguised as yours), using their weapons, thinking as they think, talking as they talk, poking an eye for an eye....it's so, so unwise. 

When you unplug completely, you will see it. 

By conquering the "battle mentality", you are conquering Polarity Consciousness. 

Once you conquer polarity consciousness, you will be ready to rise above the clouds and meet the One Consciousness - Prime Creator, face to face. 

This system has been hacked. 

Error.....

Knock...Knock

~Frank Herbert~

"No matter how exotic human civilization becomes, no matter the developments of life and society nor the complexity of the machine/human interface, there always come interludes of lonely power when the course of humankind, the very future of humankind, depends upon the relatively simple actions of single individuals."

Views: 2739

Replies to This Discussion

Mem - Thank you for one of the best elucidations of our current state that I have seen. We are mid-way through the Kali Yuga and the Darkness grows. The only light that will pierce this darkness is the Inner Light. If we are prepared to do the Work (Alchemical) within ourselves, then we have entered the best arena built since Atlantis. Just as a top athlete would benefit greatly from training on Jupiter where the gravity is many times that of Earth, we will benefit greatly from using our willpower and imagination to destroy our defects (legions of egos) and slowly revealing the Divine Mother within.

While we see darkness (greed, oppression, war, famine, envy, fear...) at every turn we also find that there is more spiritual knowledge, wisdom and assistance available during these times than ever before. What was once only given to the chosen few in underground esoteric schools is now freely available from many teachers. Yet, while many are interested (curious), few are willing to do the hard work required that you speak of.

I read the Dune series back in the '70's growing up and was inspired by the wisdom that Herbert wove into his myths. Deep down we know that we have to descend to the depths of klipoth (hell) and put our hand in the Gom Jabbar. Many times I have hesitated when faced with this test. My beliefs, my egos that I have built and fed for so many lifetimes are comfortable and have taken on a life of their own. They do not want to die and will resist to the end! But I know that the time is near when I will have to face them, examine them from all aspects, comprehend them and ask my Divine Mother to dissolve them on all levels of existence for only she can disintegrate them completely and take back that which is rightfully hers: the Divine Light that is trapped in each ego.

In one of Carlos Castaneda's books about the Shaman Don Juan he discusses finding and using the "petty tyrant". He said that the Yaqui sorcerers of old Mexico used the Conquistadors to hone their Will and Intent and thereby pushed themselves into the Unknown. Just as these sorcerers embraced the existence of the Conquistadors we must embrace DHS, TSA, banksters, corpratocracy, NWO as the petty tyrants that they are and use them to spur our meditation practices, sexual alchemy, inner death (negredo), rebirth and service to all Beings.

Thank you for being a beacon on the Path and shining a light on the steep narrow way between the pillars of Joachim and Boaz.

Wow Scott, your words are both humbling and inspiring. I could never lose my faith in humanity, especially with such bright Lights like you around to share in the Illumination of Earth. 

The hardest lesson humanity is facing today is simple: Both sides of the battlefield have formed a symbiotic relationship with one another and are essentially one body in lack of the Greater Light (the Wisdom of the Osirian Myth). There is no "right side" of the battlefield, because simply being out there means you are PART of WAR and therefore, PART of the PROBLEM. 

ENKI once wrote that Humanity is the Answer and the Key to the Wars in Heaven, and Human Beings today think so Highly of angels that they cannot believe we will be the Angels to the Angels. We are going to save THEIR day (our day). We will do greater things than even they because within Humanity is the seed and it is blossoming here, in this room and beyond.

Did ENKI think that humanity standing up to fight another battle would end the Wars in Heaven (dual consciousness)??? No, polarity consciousness lives on as long as war lives on.

It is only the Human aware of Oneness that will end the Wars in Heaven by establishing a Singular Consciousness within Humanity at all costs. 

Oneness is the only Truth here. <3

This article perfectly reflects the Lesson of the Osirian Mysteries.

Osiris never once played the games of Set, and for this, Osiris became a symbol of the Perfect Man in Peace, with all his powers and strength intact. Had Osiris taken up the "fight" and attacked Set, he would have immediately been made mortal, lost all his powers, and his name would probably have just been Bob.

This is an ANCIENT TEACHING, but it's now brought into the Light of today.

Thanks Mem Key,

Frank Herbert's great, certainly an adept in his Work. He seems to have a good way of talking in to what he is saying, a constant remembering reminding device. Admittedly I've only seen the Dune movie only just a few months ago, I can imagine now that the book would be great and spectacular.

This dilemma of War, Light and Dark, good and evil is a grand arrangement, perhaps, makes you worry for the poor old rationalist/ conservative types. But apparently not, twill they be beautiful? That's a very interesting thought.

Kay~

:)

Apotheosis - So mote it be!

What really amazes me about this information, I mean really blows my mind is;  I know this information to be TRUE and yet I do the opposite.  I have studied for decades and have experienced moderate enlightenment, and yet I seem to fall back to the same old, and damaging meme.  I will continue to strive forward because the alternative is unacceptable.  Thanks

RSS

© 2021   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service