Esoteric Online

TERRITORY OF SERBIA: 'The Crowns are the most brutal, we draw roots from the ancient people together'

https://net.hr/danas/svijet/srpski-publicist-objavio-knjigu-o-porij...

"Genetics have proven the genetic similarity of all peoples in this area. If it was the opposite or that there was a massive immigration of the Slavs, Bulgarians and Hungarians to the Balkans, then the genetic similarity of the peoples of Southeast Europe would not be possible, "said Serbian publicist Jovan D. Marjanović

Belgrade publicist  Jovan D. Marjanović  presented the book "Genetics of Old and New Europe - the Origin of the People of South-Eastern Europe", presenting a new theory of the origin of Serbs. Based on his research on genetic analysis, Marjanovic argues that the Serbs are the most famous Croats and Romanians, and that all three peoples are the origin of Dacan, who lived on the Balkan Peninsula in ancient times, wrote Belgrade's Evening News .

As a main argument in support of his statement, Marjanovic cites the presence of haplopopin  and the results of modern gene analyzes that show that about 70 percent of Serbs are from indigenous ancient peoples living in the Balkans while in the Stone Age while the remaining 30 percent are mostly of Slavic origin.

ARHEOLOG OF THE CROATIAN SUBJECT: "We did not reach this area in the 7th century, and we are not Iran"

"Our ancestors are the natives of the Balkan Peninsula"

"The greater presence of I2 haplogroups among the Serbs also suggests the unambiguous conclusion that our ancestors are the natives of the Balkan Peninsula. Genetics have proven the genetic similarity of all peoples in this area. If it was the opposite or that there was a massive immigration of the Slavs, Bulgarians and Hungarians to the Balkans, then the genetic similarity of the peoples of Southeast Europe would not be possible, "said Marjanovic for Večernje novosti.

He says he forgets that the area of the ancient Dation  - and those that were Romanized at the time of the Roman Empire and those unmanaged - "moved" south and west of the Danube.

"This is an area from Baranya to Dobrudža. That is why all Balkan peoples, almost two-thirds of them, have genes that lead to our natives of our peninsula. In that fact, there is an explanation of the great genetic similarity between Serbs, Croats and Romanians, "claims Marjanovic.great genetic similarities between Serbs, Croats and Romanians, "claims Marjanovic.

"Today's South Slavic languages are basically Draconian"

He also finds his theory in his language.

"Today's South Slavic languages are basically Daconian, or Daçan-Illyrian, and 'upgrades' derive from Slavic peoples. Romanian language today sounds different, but there is an explanation for it. First of all, one should know that Romania is still full of trenches typical of South Slavic languages today. In addition, it is often neglected by the indisputable fact that by the beginning of the 19th century, Romanians had almost half of the same words as Serbs. Then, two centuries ago, French words began to be introduced into their speech. This is the consequence of the then politics of the Vlach, Transilvania and Moldavian nobility and their aspirations to prove their Romantic origin in order to protect them from the Russians and their influence, "concludes Marjanovic.differently , but there is an explanation for that. First of all, one should know that Romania is still full of trenches typical of South Slavic languages today. In addition, it is often neglected by the indisputable fact that by the beginning of the 19th century, Romanians had almost half of the same words as Serbs. Then, two centuries ago, French words began to be introduced into their speech. This is the consequence of the then politics of the Vlach, Transilvania and Moldavian nobility and their aspirations to prove their Romantic origin in order to protect them from the Russians and their influence, "concludes Marjanovic.

Views: 58

© 2021   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service