Esoteric Online

In ancient times, if you wished to study the great mysteries, you would travel to a temple and petition for admittance as a student. Once accepted as a beginning student, you would be known as a Neophyte, and you would enter the Atrium, or reception chamber of the temple. In the Atrium, you would receive preliminary instructions before being allowed to enter the main temple itself and study the higher teachings. Following the analogy of the ancient temples, the early lessons are called atrium lessons and beginning Rosicrucian students are called neophytes.

Views: 2796

Replies to This Discussion

This is where I am on the path too. Just did the Neophyte Oath and ritual 1. Very peaceful. I love everything about this order so far. Its a true freedom from the mental poison we're surrounded by daily. A new healthy perspective on reality.

Since it's been such a long time from the last posting I don't know if anyone will answer or not but I will try. I am unable to open the Registration Document after joining and don't know how to contact anyone to help me. Is there any help for an old woman out there? Thank you so much. 

I needed to download Firefox in order to see the registration document but you can email the head office and ask them for help at the contact us link in the members section.... Also were u Abel to download the secured document and Adobe programs?

Yes I had heard of this!

RSS

© 2020   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service