Esoteric Online

This is a project i have been working on for quite a while, It is a staff apx. 6 feet in length, it is pine with a amethyst/citrate  headpiece as well a root system crown on it. It is made of pine and stained/finished several other colors.

The Pine section or the condenser of the magnetic fluid is also a symbol of Imortality

The Ametrine corresponding to both Amethyst and Citrate properties.

Amethyst: Amethyst fosters healing and  selflessness, and is associated with increased nobility, spiritual awareness, meditation, balance, psychic abilities, inner peace, and positive transformation.  Some say it should be called the Stone of Transformation. Known also as "Metamorphosis".

Citrine:

People are drawn to golden Citrine for the courage and self discipline it offers.  Getting tasks done, developing self worth and mastering the ego are all achieved through the energies of Citrine.

Citrine brings happiness, joy and optimism into your life. One of only two minerals on the planet which do not hold or accumulate negative energy, but dispels and transforms it.  You don't ever have to cleanse Citrine, because it doesn't hold any negativity!  Citrine energizes, and  invigorates, promotes warmth, comfort, and energy.   Aids in matters of daily living. It is said citrine will open the mind to new thoughts. Often used by healers to increase self esteem.

Anyhow i put countless hours into making this thing come to be from harvest, to water warping, to sanding, staining, general shaping, lots more sanding, blessing, finishes and making the socket for the stone, I am pleased to share it with you now :)

Views: 290

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

more differnt views

Attachments:

and a few more

Attachments:

pictures 14 and 9 are probablly the best, please excuse the poor quality as i had to send it from a phone :/.

RSS

© 2021   Created by The Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service