Most groups have rules or guidelines, and a definite plan. I'm not too strict. I'm a 'go with the flow' kind of person. So the guidelines for this group will be simple, basic, and flexible. Which means as long as we all treat each other with respect and don't get too contentious, I'll keep it open. That is subject to change, if I see things getting out of hand.
I just feel like it needs to be open, because the subjects at hand are too important to keep under wraps. Now is the Time.
So for the guidelines:
1. Respect each one who posts. We can all learn from each other's experiences.
2. No harsh language, profanity, etc. Some will be sensitive to that.
3. Have respect for the path or field of expertise or experience each is on.
4. Feel free to post links to pertinent articles, videos, etc.
5. Keep it Light, and have fun sharing.
6. Please feel free to add discussions as you feel led.
7. Let's support each other, as we learn and experience this evolution we are going through.